𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Jason invited Charmaine to come with him and Eric to get Eric's license since he just turned 16 not to long ago.

Long story short Eric failed, failed horribly.

The problem is that Eric had a date. That was the plan, to have a double date. Charmaine was a bit iffy about the double date situation. Since she finds it a bit weird that she hated someone that turned into tolerating them and go on a double date with them.

But she complied since she knows it means a lot to Jason for them to get along.

Ever since the day Shawn came back Jason has been acting a little off. Every-time Charmaine tried to bring it up somehow he always changes the subject.

She just shrugged it off. But she knew deep down something changed without her knowing.

Since Eric didn't pass his drivers license Charmaine decided to try and go home but Jason pulled her into the Matthews house with them.

                       ꧁꧂

Now Charmaine is part of a lie. She didn't really care she just really didn't wanna be there. She just wanted to enjoy her Saturday at home chillaxing with Jason. But no.

Anyway.

Jason told Mr. Matthews that Eric had passed his drivers test.

"Eric! Did you pass?" Mr. Matthews said.

"Actually dad-" Eric was about to tell the truth but Jason stopped him.

"He passed! He did great! The instructor even said he is one neat driver!" Jason said and looked at Charmaine and Eric.

"Yes sir! He passed with his all mighty strength?" Charmaine said then started to sound confused.

"I'm so proud of you Eric!" Mr. Matthews said and hugged his son and then left.

"Jason I didn't pass my drivers test." Eric said.

"I know." Jason said and smiled.

"Then why did you do that?" Eric asked.

"Do you not see why I did that? Charmaine do you know why I did that?" Jason asked and then turned to Charmaine.

She didn't say anything and just stood there raising her hands up in defense.

Jason pulled Eric to the side and talked.

"Look man Charmaine and I haven't been on an actual real date. So i'm throwing you a bone here. I go on a date with a girl that i'm seeing but isn't my girlfriend and you can go out with the girl that you originally were gonna go on a date with anyway just minus two people." Jason said.

"Are you finally gonna ask Charmaine to be your girlfriend tonight?" Eric smiled.

Jason shrugged and smiled sheepishly.

"Man." Eric said and patted him on the shoulder.

"Dude." Jason said.

"Dude!" Both of them said hugging each other and then pushing each-other off like they didn't do what they just did.

Charmaine however wasn't even in the living room anymore. She decided to leave the guys alone since they were taking too long with whatever they were talking about. So she left a note saying.

"You losers were taking too long, Peace
-Charmaine"

"What a gal." Jason said dreamily.

"Whatever gets you going man." Eric said.

                      ꧁꧂