I Spy the Cartels

It was the 3rd day in Las Almas.
Now, it was time for you to head out and spy on the cartels and get as many info you can. Alejandro said that he'll be sending three of his men, Roberto, Jorge, and Pedro. He also said that there will be a friendly Mexican forces safe house for you to stay once you had gathered information about the cartel's plan.

You are in your room with soap who is worried about you. "I'm going to be alright my pookie  bear." "Let us know when you're troubled my love. I love you for eternity. You both smile and share a kiss. I won't be able to feel you once I'm away from you." " I can feel you right now my soap." " I have faith in you, my love. Just do what you've got to do and return back in one piece."
You nod as you then grab your cartel disguise and while heading out from the room. You both look at each other one last time and you left.

As you head outside of the barracks you meet Alej and Rudy with some of Alej's men like he said he would send three of his men. "You ready to do this hermana?" "Por si puesto hermano".
"Orale hermana. Be extremely careful yeah?" You nodded as they both blessed you. "Y/n, watch your six. These cartels can be very dangerous, however try not to attract any suspension. You got that?"
"Got it Rudy". "Alright Y/n. Call us once you're done and if the situation breaks, you know who to call and we be on our way."
You get inside the car and start heading to the Mexican special forces safe house. There, you went inside a little room and changed into your cartel disguise. " Estoy lista", you said to Alejandro's men as you walked out of the room, and they drove you to the cartels safe house. You got out of the car and walked towards the gate of the cartels safe house.
"Quien es usted?" Ask one of the cartel guards. "Viene para un trabajo". "Are you armed?" "No. I have my hands clean". The cartel guard talks on his intercom," Chuy, El jefe Dijo to let her pass".

The gate opens as two cartel guards escorts you to the chief. As you are being escorted, you see women are working and the children are playing with guns without ammunition. You see some people planting and harvesting weed. The smell of Marijuana was around as some cartel members were smoking it. Once you had now entered a house, one of the cartel guards knocks at the door as the chief says entra.
They escorted you inside the room where you meet a cartel chief who was around his 50s. He had a beard and tattoos on the side of his face.

"What can I do for you...Chiquita?" "My Name's (Fake name)." "Well (Fake name), Mi nombre es Pancho. And you'll be working for me." "You will be one of my guards. However, if you do anything suspicious mama. Then you're going to face the consequences. Do you understand mama?" He leans on the front of the desk looking at you. "Si señor". " Orale baby. Now you'll be working once you are out of here.
Here's your uniform and you'll be changing in my room Preciosa.
Now get the fuck out of here."

After meeting the chief, the guards then put you in the chief's room where you'll be wearing a guard uniform.
Now you are inside his room, you start looking for information. You look through the dressers, the closest, the bed, the bathroom, and finally in the attic. You find some information about Hassan and El Sin Nombre's name that the cartels and the chief will meet El Sin Nombre next Saturday. The guard knocks outside the door," Hey you done? You better come out now."

"I'll be out in a minute. Just that uh... The uniform is small for me". "Apurale Cabrona". You take the schedule, placing it inside your bra, and you head out.
There you have the schedule and now all you have to do is to look for more information. As you are standing guard, one of the guards mentions Hassan and that he  is being kept here safe and El Sin Nombre will be helping him to move the missile.
Once you had  gotten the information, all you had to do is wait till your shift was  over and you'll be out of here.

Few hours later your shift has ended, and you headed out of the safe house till the chief shouted," THE SCHEDULE IS MISSING! BRING ME THAT HIJA DE LA PUTA NOW!" As the guards started to point at you with their weapons, you surrendered and got to your knees as one of the guards was about to tie you up, but you then elbowed him and took out a knife out of your shoe and slashed the guard's neck and you threw your knife onto the other guard causing him to shoot up in the air. The alarm went off and you grabbed the dead guard's handgun and your knife as you then went straight towards the woods.