Feeling the Love Tonight

The next morning you wake up as you turn to your left and give kisses to soap who's still asleep,"Mmm... I like what you doin to me. You chuckled till he grabbed you and kissed your head.
What time is it?" "It's almost 9. And time to get up Soapy." "Soapy" huh. Well then, you're my sweet cake!" He gets up and tickles you as you scream and laugh. "Nooo!!!" You continued till he stopped, and you both share a kiss.
You both kiss and you say while still kissing, "Johnny...still kissing. MacTavish come on", you giggled as he then started to kiss your neck. "One more baby. You sat up and pushed him back down on the bed as you got out to walk over your side and get some clean clothes while chuckling at him.

As you get some comfortable casual clothes such as a red sleeve shirt, blue leggings, and a strapless purple bra. While placing them on your bed Soap comes behind you, wraps his arms around you and he starts kissing your neck as you giggle. You then turn around and he picks you up and kisses your lips. You wrap your arms around his neck and you both kiss passionly, deeply, as you moan. Let me get change love. Don't leave without me." "I won't MacTavish. I'll get back here once I have finished showering." " Alright lass", he smirked at you as you smiled and left to go shower.

Once you had changed, combed your hair, and came back to your room you see Soap tying his combat boots and he then looks up speechless as he scans you from your beautiful legs up to your eyes.
He gets up from the bed and smirks at you as he approaches you, "You look so damn bonnie lass. He sniffs your perfume you put on. Mmm, that smells good. What kind of perfume did you applied?" "Chanel." "Can I spray some to myself?" He chuckles as you do the same. You both share a kiss and head out to the eating lounge to meet the guys. You and Soap hold hands as you two enter the eating lounge. There you see Ghost,Alej,Rodolfo,and Graves. They are eating their breakfast as you two went to get your food, you both went over the guys and sat down. You sat down between ghost and soap; Rudy was already sitting next to Alejandro and for Graves he was sitting across from ghost. The funny thing was that Graves sucked at telling jokes, poor Graves that no one didn't get any of his jokes when he said some.
You look towards Alejandro as he was grabbing rice and beans with his tortilla and you asked, "So, what's next? After interrogating Hassan?" "We locate El Sin Nombre,we capture him, and then we'll interrogate him." "You want me to spy again?" "This time you'll be with ghost, for your own safety." "Alright, I can take that." "But for now, we'll settle down and Graves will help us locate El Sin Nombre's place."

As everyone finished eating you said you'll meet Soap outside in the training area. Ghost,graves,Rudy left, and so did you as you went back to the room to change into your dark navy-blue sports bra and black sport shorts. once you had finished you went out towards the training area and waited for soap.

Soap's POV:

Soap was getting ready to leave, but Alejandro called him saying that he got something for him to give y/n a gift,'' What's this?" "It's a gift so you can it to y/n.'' "what's in it?'' "It's a necklace. when I was in missions before, I stumbled a jewelry shop. so, I went inside, and I took this necklace and wrapped it in this little box. Hope she likes it." "Thanks Ale, I know she'll love it. Also, one day I'll ask her if she'll marry me." "Orale guay! I hope she'll say yes." "I hope so too. And hey Ale, is there a place where y/n and I can go out on a date?" "Well, there are some places, but you better watch out for some cartel members. They can easily capture both of you two. That's unless, you keep a weapon on your shoe. Pero, sure my friend. We'll all go to this Mexican club, just let me know when alright?" "Claro amigo. Im'a go to her and give it to her. "Hasta luego."

Back to your POV:

You were in the combat training area as you were doing some punches,kickboxing,kickings,and more punching. Suddenly Graves walks towards you as he stands on the side of the mannequin watching you punching it,"Damn, I never seen any women train that hard like you do". You stopped and head over to wipe yourself with your towel and turned around to look at Graves who was chuckling and nodding his head. "May I help you with something?" "Actually yeah, I wanted to ask you if you'd like to join the shadow company. But for you, you'll be 2nd in command, and you'll be by my side.
We got better American foods; I mean no offense to Alejandro's food. However, we get paid more than the task force 141, bigger rooms such as king size beds, more storage, more of everything you can imagined.