The Date

This chapter will also have some more spicy content.

You and Soap were combat training as the guys would call you two love birds or love angels. You and soap are meant to be together for eternity, who wouldn't date a handsome, Scottish,sweet,kind,gentleman like soap? I know we sure do, and you should be grateful. You and soap were working out like real couples, you both would do pull ups and every pull up you two would do, you would both give each other a kiss in the lips. He sure is a supportive person, he'll always be there for you and you both would always fight on each other's side. Alejandro would see you two doing everything together because you both can't be replaceable.

Once you both had finished your training and working out, you two head out to the showers where you both share a kiss inside the shower. Hours had passed and now you two are in the lounge with the guys watching a movie. He is laying on your lap while you pet his hair. " Bueno,I'm going to head to bed now. Ustedes chicos behave and once you guys are done with the movie, make sure you turn everything off. Buenas noches amigos." "Night Alej and Rudy." Ghost also left without saying a word, so it was just you two. You both later had enough with the movie so you two went back towards your room. "I see you've been wearing your necklace lass." "Mm, it's the most beautiful gift you've ever gotten me." He gets up from the bed after watching you combing your hair. He kisses your neck from behind as you stopped and turned to him as you both kiss.

Both of you kiss so deeply that you both moan. He knows you love it when he makes you to moan and he enjoys it. You both continue as you both bump things from the counter as you two take turns pinning each other on the walls. He loves to raise your thigh up onto his and loves to squeeze it. He holds your thigh for 3 mins, and he pushes you onto the bed as you sit and he kneels down kissing you. He takes off his shirt as you do the same. He made you to feel his abs as you both look up and make eye contact. He loves everything about you, everything you do to him. "Kiss me...he says while panting. Kiss me like... you've never been...kissed before." "Alright... Let's do this... He strokes your hair. MacTavish." "Good girl lass."
     He gets up and lays down with you as you both got each other's lips attached. He lays on top and he buries his face onto your neck letting you to moan. He then holds your thigh as you wrap your arm onto his neck and the other onto his back.

"Oh...MacTavish!" He then starts to rub you with his dick as he dives his face onto your neck and you hold him tightly from every pleasure, you're getting from him. He goes faster from every time you beg him. He continues as you both flip over, now you're on top and he holds your hips, and he gives you a retriever smile. You start riding him as he closes his eyes and bites his lips. He then starts grunting as you do the same. "Keep goin baby...That's it....Mmm.. Thats the spot...! Ohhh Y/n! Y/n,y/n
Y/n!! Harder baby... faster!" You both pant louder, and moan very loud.
You have your underwear off so feeling his dick is something else, especially when you are having sex with a beautiful fine Scottish man.

You both flip over now he's back on top as he rides you. He starts going faster and he cums on you, making you wet. You grip the sheets of the bed from every time he humps you. You then hold him tightly," Babe I'm...going to cum.." "Go...For...It!" He then cums on you again as he continues to fuck you harder. "Yes...Yes... Mactavish! Soap...Soap....Ohhh.... SOAP!" "Moan for me baby... Thats right. "Harder....Faster...Mmm....Harder!"
   "Keep goin baby." You hold him tighter as you press your hands on his back.
  He continues as you beg for more, you continue to moan and you both cum.
   He loves to rub your body and loves to touch you everywhere. You both drive each other crazy as you two couldn't resist each other. He continues to fuck you as you begin to scream for his name even louder, "Yes SOAP! Mm...Yes. You are having the best time of your life. He opens your legs and spreads them wide open as he starts to rub your legs.

he looks at you with your eyes closed and hears you panting and moaning. He loves it when you do that and he knows what you're doing. He loves it when you do. He climbs onto you as you look onto his eyes, his blue eyes glaze onto yours as you wrap your arms onto his back.  You also wrap your legs onto his waist as he launches his mouth onto your lips, kissing you madly. You moan as he does the same.
  This Scottish man gives you everything you can think of and everything you would want. Just feeling him, feeling his touch, his whole body touching yours. You both cum as he sets up and starts to thrust you. He thrusts you harder, faster, letting you to moan with pleasure. You bite your lips as he looks down at you, you hear him chuckling and grunting as he does it harder. He then begins to shove his large dick into your clit as you scream his name. Go on!! Yes... That's it...That's...It...Ugh! You hold him tightly as he closes his eyes and bites his lips. You start moaning his name and he strokes your hair as he holds onto you. Soap... Soap....AGH! MacTavish YES....YES!! Mmmm...Johnny!" You continue moaning as he goes faster and harder.