the note

Averys prov

Jack left and I went into my room and sighed in relief..I took out the note and started reading it.

Avery,I'm not really good with relationships..but when I'm with you its like I can act like myself...you make me want a relationship. .not just any relationship...I want one with you..but avery..you don't deserve me...you really dont..you deserve better...I think I'm falling in love with you..and I don't want to lose you..I love you avery rose anderson..

Jack.

I smiled while I held the piece of paper.
I went on my balcony and looked into the sky..it's so pretty.

"Did you read it?" Jack yelled ..I jumped and looked down.." I  need to talk to you.." I told him.

He started to climb up and finally he reached the top..

"What Is it?"He asked ..
"You are my b3tter..I care for you..and your the only one I want to be with..ur my everything."

He smiled ...
"I'm always going to be here for you.im never ganna leave."
I nodded ...and leaned over to him and kissed him ..it was filled with passion..i heard a car pull up...i turn and it's my mom! ......my mom is almost never here...because of her job.

"My mom's here...."

"I want to meet her.." he smiled.

I nodded slowly..i wonder how this is going to go...