but..I love you

Jacks prov.

I ran to my car and pull out the mall parkinglot and go past the speed limit.i pull in into averys house and I only see her car..

I jump out and bang on the door.

She walks up to the door but doesn't open it.."What do you want?"She spoke load enough so I could hear her.."open the door..."I lightly said.

She opens the door and her eyes are red and puffy.

"I'm so sorry avery..I know what I did was a mistake..and you have every right to be mad."I said looking down

"You were right..we were never a thing..so why are you here saying your sorry?" I looked dead into her eyes "because I care about you.." she slightly laughed.."well you really showed me u cared.."she said sacasticly..she began to shut the door.."you don't care about me..you never did.." I put my foot in the door.."avery..." I whispered. ."What " she whined..."I'm in love with you.." our eyes locked..."I love you!"I said agian...I'm turned around facing the street " I'm in love with Avery rose anderson!!!!"I yelled as loud as I could. I turned back to her and she slightly smiled...
"Here' I gave her a note. .she gave me a look of confusion..."I wrote that a week ago..I'll see you soon avery.." I said walking back to my car..but I felt a pair of little arms wrap around me..I spun around and see avery hugging me."I love you too jack"