graduation

Averys prov.

I opened my eyes and looked at my phone ...ITS GRADUATION DAY!
I got out of my bed and looked in my mirror.i sighed,I walked over to my closet and grabbed my tan dress.
It's tight around my chest and it flares out at the end.it has really pretty diamonds on the top of it.its amazing.i grabbed my high heels with the colorful diamonds to match.
I'm going to say a speach today and I really hope it goes good.
----------

I curled my hair and put a little bit of makeup on. I threw my outfit on and I walked to the mirror..I looked good for once.

I grabbed my phone and my purse and headed out the door.

________

I walked into the doubled doors and multiple guys mouths dropped.
I walked past them and saw stacy..she looked fantastic. She was wearing a light blue dress..it was similar to mine,she had white heels and her brown hair was straightend..she spotted me and her jaw dropped.
"Avery rose anderson!" She said speeding over to me. "You look gorgeous!" I said and she smiled. "Thankyou.."
I saw taylor and he looked handsome..he was wearing a light pink Polo shirt with a dark blue bow tie,And kaki pants.
Me and stacy walked over to him and he looked over.. "My girls look beautiful!" He said looking at us.
I adored how he looked at stacy.
"Where's jack?" Taylor asked,and right when he said that jack came in the building and my jaw dropped.
He was wearing a peach color Polo longsleeve shirt.with some kaki pants and sperries. He saw me and just looked away.
Wow.
I looked at taylor.he smiled at me. "I'm going to miss y'all so much" he said.
" promise me..that your going to come vist." I whined

"I promise." We group hugged.
"I love yall." I said.
"I love you too." They said In sync.

The bell rang and we went into class.
Everyone put on there graduation caps and gowns.

"Are you excited to graduate?" Mr.greyson asked.

Everyone said "Hell yes" and he nodded.

"Well,what are you waiting for..let's go!"
Everyone got up and started walking into the hallways and we reached the theater room.

"Take ur seats..we are going to do a practice round before we start."
The principal said.

Everyone took their seats and everyone went.

_______

Everyone's parents were here including mine..my mom.and my dad!
I'm so happy he came.
They called a couple of people's names and they called stacy.
She went up and grabbed her things and shook there hand.
"Bestfriend!!" I yelled.
She smiled at me and walked back to her seat.a couple people went by."Taylor caniff" I stood up "That's my tay!" He looked over my way and chuckled and grabbed his things.
"Jack gilinsky." I didn't yell anything.i just clapped. He sat down.
"Ashley sanders"
I got up."go ashley!" I cheered and she turned a bright red.
"Avery anderson" my name was called. I took a deep breath and walked onto the stage. Avery,taylor,and ashley were screaming my name.
I went on to the mic.
"were do I when begin.." I sighed.
Everyone started laughing and I smiled and started my speech.

" this year has truely been the best year of my life..and i cant belive that this great year is ending..it doesn't matter if your dream came true or if you spent your whole life sleeping. This is the time to get out there and go for it, and don't get caught waiting. It's great to plan for your future. Just don't live there, because really nothing ever happens in the future. Whatever happens ...happens now, so live your life where the action is.." I slightly nodded and everyone was clapping and screaming my name.
I grabbed my things and took my seat.
______________

"Avery,I'm so proud of you!" My dad said came up to me hugging me. I haven't felt this good in a very long time."I'm so glad you made it!" I said squeezing him harder.
We let go.and mom was smiling at me.
I hugged her."My baby is all grown up!" She said tearing up.
I laughed."Yeah..and I wouldn't of made it this far if it wasn't for you.."
I said smiling.
I looked over and saw taylor and stacy walking over with their parents.
"Hey ms.anderson!" Stacy yelled hugging her.
"Honey please call me maria.." My mom said.

"Hey maria!" Stacys mom said.
"Hey Laura." They hugged
My mom looked at Taylor's mom "Hey leah!" They hugged and smiled.
They parted.
"Our girls are all grown up!" Taylor's mom said and I looked at stacy and laughed.
I saw jack talking to his parents and he laughed and nodded and then looked at me..he saddened his eyes.
I just looked away.
Out the corner of my eye I seen him walking over my way buy instead he past me and went over too ....ashley?
He hugged her and spun her around and something inside of me shattered.
"Excuse me." I said and walked off into the bathroom inside the school and leaned my head on the door.
The bathroom door opened and it was stacy.
"What's wrong?" She rubbed my back instead circles.
"Did you see jack and ashley?" I said.
She sighed,"yeah I did im so sorry..but avery there's going to be this guy for you at ANC academy...you deserve better."she said I huffed and nodded.
"That's my girl..now wipe under your eyes,you have your makeup running down your face."
I grabbed a tissue and wiped under my eyes.
I'm not going to let him ruin my day.

We walked out and I immediately seen jack.he was walking up to me but I walked faster and went over to taylor.i hugged him.and he hugged me back."I'm going to miss you." I sighed.
"Me too." He said.
I looked around and jack was staring at me.
"What?!" I yelled.
He shook his head and walked off.
"Don't worry about him.lets celebrate!" He winked to stacy.
"Y'all want to smoke?I'm got good ass weed." Taylor whispered.
Me and stacy nodded.
"Well for now,all of us are going out to eat together. our parents planned it." He laughed.
"Let's go."I'm said in excitement