stained faces

Avery

today was the day we said our goodbyes...to everyone. Everyone i loved, was sheding tears,while i was laughing and telling them it wouldnt be long untill our winter break.

my mom was making sure i had everything i needed...once agian.  " mom for the hundredth time,i have everything i need." i smiled while she zipped up my suitcase. " oh i know..just cant belive my baby is all grown up." she smiled while bringing me into a hug. "i bought you a present." she reminded herself and hurried off to get it.

i looked around my home,the only place i grew up in. i smiled remembering the memories that were made in this little house. I heard footsteps coming my way so i looked and saw my mom holding a small box.  " mom you didnt ha-" i couldnt even finish cause she cut me off. " oh hush,just let me enjoy this moment"  i giggled cause she placed the box in my hands,while i opened it and relized what it was,i seen a bright flash come across my face. " sorry, i had to take that for future referances." she apoligized and put her phone back in her pocket.

i pulled out the charm braclet from pandora and it had four charms. One had a pink baby symbol, the second one had a little girl, the third one had a teenager with a boy with a heart in the middle. And the forth had a graduation cap.. "you can add more once you accomplish new challenges." my mom sniffled. " mom,i love it..." i beamed. "awe,i knew you would."  

3 hours later.

"im not being mean or anything but thankgod im out of that house." stacy said while i looked out the airplane window. i smiled while shaking my head. " it does feel good, no one to tell us no,we finally earned ourself some freedom." i said while realizing a long sigh i didnt know i was holding. she stared at me trying to read me. " whats wrong?" she asked. then she realized," awe come on,your still thinking about that sorry ass bitch?"  i nodded," its just hard how things ended." 

she sighed," this is why i dont date,like seriously i cant stand bo-"   i wanted to hear the rest but jack consumed my mind, i couldnt take reality anymore i just wanted to live a dream,i needed a change And thats what im going to achieve.