Mall bound

Me an Ashley walk threw the doors and see random people walking out of the stores.

"Ok! Let's play a game.." she smirked while looking around...Oh lord.

"What game?"I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Boy hunt.."

I laughed but nodded.

"Look!over there! Two boys ...fine as hell.." she whispered.

We catch up to them and walked beside them.

I smirked and pushed Ashley into one of the boys.

" Oh my god...I'm sorry.."

He smiled.."it's okay."

"Who's ur friend?" The other boy asked her. "Oh that's avery".. "hi..I'm conner!" He eyed me up and down..I smiled .."Avery " she bumped me in the shoulder and signaled me to look to the far right..it was jack kissing a red headed girl.

I was tearing up but blinked a couple times. I called jack

I seen him look at his phone and end my call and put it back in his pocket...Oh wow..what a shame.i started to sniffle ..I looked back at him and our eyes meet.i felt a tear slide down my cheek and I know he saw it.he let go of the red head and started speed walking over to me ..I walked away .."avery wait.." he said out of breath.

I turned around fast "safe it..I'm done.." My eyes blurred ..he laughed .."wait? You thought we were a thing?" He asked ..I couldn't take no more.."Jack ...go back to that slut of yours and I'm going to take care of my bestfriend.." she snapped ..but he didn't move ..I looked at him...he shook his head ..and just stood there .."take me home."I whispered.

"Avery let me explain!"He said while clenching his jaw..

I shook my head.."I should of never caught feelings for you!" I yelled while walking out the mall doors.

I look back at him and his mouth was slightly open and he has a surprised look on his face..I flicked him off and continued to walk until I got to the car.

Ashley came up."dame avery ...I'm sorry"

I laughed "sorry for what?" I tried to hide my emotions but I failed I slide down the car and brought my head to my knees and started sobbing ...ugh I hate crying. She walked over and sat next to me."he's an asshole..and that's why I got that guys number for you...mr.conner" she handed me a piece of paper and it said.

Hey beautiful..it's conner..
912-444-4545
Text me avery

I smiled ..and got up and brushed myself off.i seen jack in the corner of my eye ..but I didn't even look at him..I just got in the car and put my headphones on and Ashley drove out the parkinglot.

Fuck you jack