Chapter 1

I open the door entering Westward High
As I walk in..everyone is already staring at me, "take a picture it will last longer." They look away and carry on with their life then..a girl walks up to me and smiles "Hi! I'm Stacy!" I smile "I'm Avery.."
She lightly smiles "well looks like we are going to be friends."she laughs and I smile.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I walk into my first class and sit at the first one I saw that was empty. "Ahhhh it's the new girl!" A boy said
I ignored him and payed attention to what was being taught.
I glance over and see a boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes and toned skin..he's wearing a red shirt and some black jeans.. "What are you staring at?" I look up and he's looking at me..with a confused expression.."nothing worth my while" I turn and look at the bored and I feel my cheeks get red..he laughed,"honey im worth every second of your life."
I snap my head around ,"not even."
He smirked and turned his attention to something eles,and thank god for that.

---
The bell rings and that's everyone's cue to leave..I walk out of the school and unlock my car...and the guy that was being a ass walks right passed me and he gets in his car..
...............

"Hello?! Is anyone home?" I shouted as I entered the house.
"Hey sweetheart!" My mom smiles "hey" I walk over to the fridge and grab some fruit."how was ur day honey?" I looked at her and frowned "it was fine i guess"
"Well it will get better,I promise." I shake my head "why did we have to move?..why couldn't we stay in Chicago?"
She crossed her arms "you know why!." I shook my head.
"Just leave me alone.."I snapped and walked upstairs into my room.
My light blue walls with white picture frames hanging.. I looked at my mirror and saw myself. Long Brown wavy hair..dull brown eyes, i looked away,hating looking at myself in the mirror and went on with my daily routine.

-----------------
**BEEP**BEEP**
I groan and hit my alarm clock.
I walked into my bathroom and brush my teeth while i used the bathroom.i walk into my closet and pull out high waisted light jeans and a white loose crop top that has "inspire" written in light pink. I throw that on.and left my hair wavy and put on some mascara..I really don't wear makeup,cause it just wastes my time.
I ran downstairs and put on my light pink vans. I grab my bag and put my phone inside it and walk out the door.i jump in my car and start pulling out the drive way .."I LOVE YOU!" I hear my mom say.i smile and wave "I Love you too."