brooke

Jacks pov

"I don't know." Avery said.

"Come on.there has to be a reason you held on to those."

"They mean alot to me." She shrugged.

"Don't be embarrassed,they were good memories,why not keep them."

She smiled,and I hugged her.

"Enough with all this emotional shit.." she said and stood up and put all the letters and the necklace in her drawer.

I got up and walked out and sat on the couch. Time to watch netflix.
Avery walked into the kitchen and started talking to stacy.

Greyson broke up with avery?
Wow. I didn't see that coming.

"Aye bro,let's go look for apartments around here" Taylor said.

"Thank god!" I laughed.

"What the hell is that soppost to mean?" Avery said.

"What? I need my own room and I want to walk around naked,and I can't with y'all two girls here, only brooke can see my awesome body." I smirked.

"Um,this is going to be my apartment too and you are not going to walk around naked" Taylor said.

They all started laughing.

"Let's go." I said grabbing the keys.

Taylor followed and we got into the car.

"How are you and brooke anyway?" Taylor scoffed.

"I haven't talked to her lately,but good I guess." I shrugged and looked out the window.

"So you don't like avery no more?" He asked.

I laughed.

"I do like avery..as a friend. I love brooke" I sighed.

I don't love avery.

"Friend zoned." He laughed.

"But dude,she gave you alot of chances, yeah she left and followed her dreams, you think she wanted to leave you? She talked to me the day before yesterday about this." He looked at me.

"I don't care. She should of answered my calls,answered my text. She didn't care,and no I don't care anymore. We are just friends...she's going to have to get over me and the past,because I moved on.." I stated.

He nodded.

"I called a couple apartment agents and they will give us the key to look inside and see if we want it."

"Kool"

He pulled into one that was down the street from avery, it was nice on the outside.

"This is nice." I said getting out the car.

"Yeah it is." He smiled.

We walked into the front office.

"Hey we called about looking for a apartment with furniture included " Taylor said.

"Oh hey guys,how many bedrooms?" She asked.

"Two"

She typed on the computer and smiled.

"We have a one you can check out,here's the room keys" she winked at me.

"Thankyou" Taylor mumbled.

We walked out and started walking.

"She was wierd" he laughed.

"Yeah she winked at you,and she's like forty!" He said and we started busting out laughing.