sharp pains

Avery

was everything worth it? giving him my all.

Jack fucking Gilinsky ,made me walk home.

i slammed the front door open and ran to my room, sheading unwanted tears.

my adrimiline was kicking in while i looked around my room looking at pictures of jack and i.

i walked up to the collage and started ripping them apart throwing them behind me.

picking up the the things he bought me and throwing them across my room. 

my room roared with the sound of shattering glass, and sobs. 

He has broke all of  me. 

i cant even comprehend the feelings i feel right now. 

"avery?" 

i jumped and turned around and stared at a fimilar pair of eyes.

i slid down my wall cause i couldnt take it no more.

"what are you doing here taylor?" i sniffled.

he came and sat beside me,and wrapped his arms around me.

"is this about jack?" he asked.

i sobbed hearing his name echo threw my ears.

i heard him sigh," avery,i know it hurts..but you have a whole life planned out for you,you need to stop putting up with his bullshit, start packing because we all leave soon." 

i laughed while nodding, " yeah, just leave everything behind and forget about him?" i snapped. Taylor sighed," i didnt fucking say that and you know it, so dont put words in my mouth avery." 

i put my hands in my hair, " im sorry." i wiped my tears and felt empty, " i just need to be alone." i whisperd.  he nodded and stood," if theres anything you need im only one call away." he assured me and walked out.

guess this is it...... i guess this is the end. The end of us, and every little thing we did.