3 more days.

NEW PROV.

TAYLOR'S PROV

● I'm going to miss everyone..besides jack because I'll be going to the same collage as him.
But avery and stacy are leaving....and ashley but she isn't really in our group.
Avery is my bestfriend and on my holiday breaks I'm going to try my hardest to visit my two favorite people.on the other hand..I'm so happy that I'm finally graduating!

Highschool is complete bullshit.and I hate it. I'm known for a player.im not like that anymore.i have a thing for stacy but I'm graduating in three days and after that I'm leaving for collage.
And me and jack will find someone.
We are 19 and we are young.

Averys prov.
●AFTER SCHOOL
I tried to keep my mind off of jack and focus on packing my things so I won't have to do it later.
I started picking things off my dresser and put it in the box that was sitting on my bed.
I came across photos of me and jack.me and taylor.me and ashley.
I'm going to miss this.

My phone kept buzzing and I grunted while picking it up.

(5) jack

From jack: I going to miss you...

From jack: I love you...

From jack: but this is for the best..

From jack: I'm sorry but...

From jack: can we just be friends?

He's breaking up with me.

My heart shattered and I dropped my phone and stood there in shock.
I know this was going to happen but I thought we were going to break up differently..I thought we were going to do it face to face.

.nothing last forever.

I picked my phone and replyed.

To jack: sure

He read it and started typing but I ignored it and ashley texted me.

From ash: hey..wyd?

To ash: packing :)

A tear slide down my cheek.and I honestly didn't know how I felt..should I move on?

Ashley texted back and said she's coming over to help me..
Maybe she will give me some advice.

________

She opened my door and I slightly laughed.

"Hey girly.." she smiled looking around.

"Hi.." I faked a smile.

"What's wrong?" She said,walking over to me.
"Jack broke up with me." I whispered.

She breathed in sharp.."what? I mean yeah y'all had to break up but not over a fucking text!"she yelled looking at me and Jacks messages.

I nodded and sniffed..

"Avery...get over him.you deserve better." She said sternly.

"That's going to be hard.." I said.

"If it wasn't hard for him breaking up with you,then it's not hard for you to get over him..."