EPISODE 24 MANAN

Ketaki : Did this appear at five different places because you love him more than the rest of them?

Bali checks his mark. It's only in one place.

Bali : Is it true? Does she love him more than me?

Dhani : No, mother. He wished that his spousal mark makes him look more charming and the Lord has granted his wish.

Bali : Ah! That's what it is. Ha, my wife, of course, loves me the most.

Ketaki : Oh! Then, let's continue our daily routine. Go to the temple with Aatreya. He was waiting for you.

She peeks at Aatreya.

Dhani : Yes, Mother.

Aanan looks at Bali who is sitting somewhat anguished. He sits down besides him.

Aanan : Brother Bali, look at my spousal mark. What do you think? Doesn't it look beautiful?

Bali : Absolutely not. It looks like someone has plucked the petals from the flower and thrown them here and there on your face. It looks brutally crushed.

Aanan : Hahahahaha. Brother, I don't know about the flower you are talking but something else is being crushed right now. You know what it is? Hahahaha.

Bali : I won't think twice before really smashing your delicate face.

Aatreya : Stop it you two.

Mithun enters into the house and looks at everyone in the hall.

Mithun : Mother? Good morning.

Bela : Ah! My son, you are back. I missed you.

Mithun : Why is everyone here in the hall? Are you discussing something?

He greets Ketaki.

Aatreya : Nothing special. How did it go there?

Mithun : The situation in Kalighat is not good brother. We will have to do something very soon.

Aatreya : Hmm... let's talk about it in the Court. Freshen up and have your breakfast first.

Mithun : Yes, bro...

Mithun's gaze catches Aanan's appearance. He blinks his eyes twice and takes a careful look.

Mithun : What is it on your face? It looks like someone painted here and there on your face while you were asleep.

Bali : Ahahahaha.

Aanan : Brother, it's my spousal mark. And it's perfectly symmetrical.

Mithun : Spousal...mark?

He looks at Dhani. She looks away from him. She feels the most shy of him. Afterall, he is the husband who will fulfill her secret desires. But, he doesn't understand her blush. Instead he thinks that she is avoiding him on purpose. He looks at Aatreya's forehead with sad eyes.

Manan : You must be wondering why Aanan's spousal mark is like this while brother Aatreya and brother Bali's marks are simple. We were also...............

Mithun did not listen what Manan said afterwards.

Mithun : Brother Bali's spousal mark? So, she consummated with all of them.

He looks at Manan to see his spousal mark.

Mithun : Where is yours?

Manan : Ah! I.. I didn't ..do it yet.

Mithun : Maybe she will consummate with me too. Afterall I am also her husband. She won't leave me, right?

'''''