EPISODE 37 DIVINE WEAPONS

Aatreya : Wife, be careful. Don't strain your wrist. It's really heavy.

Dhani looks at him. He is tensed because that mace is a heavy iron.

Dhani : (smiles) Okay.

Aatreya nods. She takes an attentive look at the mace and then, bows her head down in front of it.

The handle is thick. Her hands appear really small for it. She puts her hands at the end of the handle where circles are carved to give a good grip. She slowly lifts its handle first to see if it's heavy.

Watching her lift its handle, Bali is shocked. He did not expect her to be able to move it even half an inch.

They say it's heavy but it's not, for her. After checking its weight, in an instant, she picks it up in her hands.

Everyone's jaw drops to the floor.

She inspects the mace closely. It's sharp spikes that can penetrate into anything and cut it into pieces, shine bright red like melted iron ore. Blood stains are fresh on its teeth.

Dhani : Did husband use it recently?.... Though they keep saying it's heavy, but it's not... It's not heavy.

She swings the mace in the air slightly.

Dhani : What a marvellous weapon. It's powerful.

Bali checks at his arm muscles and then looks at Dhani's dainty arms. How is this even possible for her to lift that heavyweight. If someone delicate like her can lift it that easily his muscles are useless.

Bali : H...h...howww?!!!

Hearing Bali stammer, she looks at her husbands and notices their popped eyes and dropped jaws. Even Aatreya's face shows clear surprise. He is the one who's face is always straight. He does not show much expressions, just smiles and laughs a little sometimes. But, this time his expressions are filled with surprise, by the unexpected. She looks at the mighty weapon again and puts it down on the table respectfully. Then, she turns towards them to face their questioning eyes.

Dhani : Why?

The brothers look at each other, except for Aatreya. He keeps staring at Dhani.

All this drama and Bali, who is checking his muscles make Aanan laugh. He is surprised as well like others, but he never looses an opportunity to tease Bali.

Aanan : (grins) Brother Bali, it looks like your mace has lost some weight as well. That's why wife lifted it up easily. Hahaha.

Bali glares at his grinning face, clenches his knuckles and shows him a fist.

Bali : Can you see it?

Aanan : ....

Bali : Have you ever wondered what would happen when my knuckles will knock on your pearl white teeth?

Aanan : .....Huh!

Aatreya looks at the mace and the bow again, then he looks at her. His eyes admire her wholeheartedly as he smiles.

Aatreya : That day, mother told us that lotus is a symbol of divine beings who reside in the heavens. Wife, you are truly divine, a goddess from heavens.

Hearing his words, Dhani is moved. Her heart feels bliss by seeing how much respect he gives to her. She puts her hands on her chest. He looks into her beautiful eyes.

Aatreya : Thank you for blessing us with your divinity.

Her eyes smile staring at him.

Manan : Divine weapons choose their masters. It looks like both Brother Bali's and Brother Mithun's weapons have accepted her as their master.