The Underworld

After fighting with the Galeem and Dharkon gods, the smash fighters' home worlds got combined with the openings of the rifts in the sky.  During this time back in Palutena world while she was helping the others worlds come up with a law that most everyone would agree too, down in the underworld Hades and Persephone were revived. 

The underworld was much better than before. Now with their queen back their king was a lot kinder and no longer alone. During this time the queen decided to bring back Medusa, though her husband didn't think it was a good idea, but his queen told him that after the fight the Smash frighters had against though bad guys and that everyone world's are combined with the rifts in the sky. She also told him it's time to change for the better than for worse.

Hades had to agree with his queen because she was  right about it being time for all of them to start a new leaf even though Medusa deserved a chance. So the following day the king and queen of the underworld revived Medusa. The queen explained mostly what happened to all the world's being combined with the rifts in the sky. She even helped Medusa with some shal to use to cover her face and said " Medusa with all the world's being combined with the rifts in the sky. You should go explore and find something you like to do and be safe, don't try to turn anyone into stone."

With that Medusa went exploring the other worlds though the rifts in the sky. While on her travels she had encountered many people who were nice to her and sometimes they even asked why she had a shal covering her face. All she told them was that she rather not show the sickness she has and she is only traveling to see other places.