Planet Popstar

Medusa was on planet popstar for an hour now. She took a look at their arena and watched some matches. She even sees Kirby and Waldee sitting near the pond fishing. Then she went up to them and Kirby just smiled and started to grab her hand. That was holding her shal so she wouldn't accidentally turn someone into stone.

At that moment her shal came off and Kirby was turned to stone. All the other people where  frighten by her, but Kirby's stone fell away and Kirby was back. Medusa" Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you or turn your friend into stone. I just can't show my face or else I would have turned many people into stone, but my shal did fell off. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused!" 

Kirby then told everyone it was ok everyone makes mistakes and he was ok because he can easily break out of being turned to stone and frozen in ice. He for gave her and called up his friend King Dede the inverter of everything on planet popstar. When King Dede heard the call that one of the visitors accidentally turned Kirby to stone,but he was able to get out thanks for all the time he be saving popstar.

So King Dede told Kirby to bring her to his work shop and he'll have what she needs all wip up for her,by the time they arrive. Then he got straight to work inventing a type of glasses that can go on her face so she won't turn anyone into stone and that she can look in a mirror. He even made it so when she puts them on that it looks like she have a face without glasses while she wearing them. By the time he was done, he had many glasses in multi shape and color's.

It was then Kirby and Medusa entered his shop. Medusa put back on her shal while they walked there, but Kirby was telling her all about his adventures and how he saved the other smash fighters during their walk. Once inside the shop King Dede handed Medusa the glasses and told her how they work,but needs to test them with her powers so they worked for her. He even had Kirby stay because he was the first to break out of stone.

Which they used him Incase the glasses didn't work,but the glasses were working and Medusa like them all. King Dede even made them to be heat resistant and cold resistant. He was even glad that she like them so much that he even gave her a business card to contact him if anything happens to the glasses and needs to be fixed or replaced.

Afterwards Kirby showed her around the town and everyone loved her new look. To them she look like a normal person that was never curse in the first place. She was now able to go into any shops without looking out of place. Even though in the first time in her life people who don't anything about or her curse,where being so nice to her and helping her out. Though there was one thing missing her baby boy who is now captain of Palutena's army. 

Back when she there separated from her baby, she created a another little one though the mirror of truth. She did this so her baby could have a playmate and a brother so he wouldn't feel alone as the only one of his kind. Though she never intended of the dark version of her baby to be a slave to the underworld army. So when they put in the potion of hated madness into her dark baby, she put in the potion of freedom and protection of brothers.

That's how Dark pit came out to never have to serve anyone because it was their mother wishes so. She just wanted them to live their lives however they want and not to be controlled by the gods and their false hope's.

Medusa was pulled back out of her thoughts when Kirby and the other residences of popstar where around laying on the floor. It was shopkeeper of the store she was in came up to her and said" Miss, miss, miss, are you feeling all right?" Medusa" No." " It's ok you where just looking to buy something, when all the sudden you fainted. You been out for the rest of the day. Oh, careful when sitting up,you don't want to have headache after fainted. You'll stay here I'll grab some water for you."

Then the shopkeeper when to the back of the store and brought back water. She help Medusa to slowly drink the water then afterwards she brought some soup for her to eat. " The shop is closed now, but Kirby said it would benefit you if woken up in some familiar place. So here we are. How are you feeling now?" Medusa" I'm feeling better than I was a few hours ago. I just had flashbacks of my baby's and stuff from my home world!" " I see, it must have taken a huge toll on you, and by the way Kirby also said to leave your glasses near you and to leave the one on you currently because of your powers."

Medusa" he said that?" " Yeah, it's hard for new people to understand him when he saying poyo all the time, but you get to now him more it comes easy to understand him. You don't have to worry about it, Kirby is the most helpful and happy resident of planet popstar. Now get some sleep you'll need it."

It was next day Medusa felt better. Today she when to the beach relax her toes in the sand. She can even go swimming with her new glasses because king Dede also, made them to be swimming glasses. While she was just sitting there enjoying the sunshine, she began thinking of bowser invitation for a dinner date when she comes to their world. She also didn't know why she said that she'll come, but she came to the conclusion that she still wanted love in her life and maybe a father figure of her kids. If she ever gets to see them again.

Medusa" When I do get to see my baby's face again. Will explain everything to them when that time comes." She said to herself while there was a shooting star flying across the sky with Kirby on it. He heard what Medusa said so he ask the star if that was possible to do for her.

The star just shine bright and brighter than it ever shine before then. Afterwards there was a letter in Kirby hands with his name on it. He open it and letter shows images of Medusa past, present and future with her new family and her baby's being free from the god's control. What was even more surprising to Kirby was that when the letter showed her baby's it showed Pit and Dark pit, the smash fighters he had matches with beforehand.

It was then that Kirby knew that Pit and Dark pit where the sons of Medusa and she wanted to be reunited with her son's. The letter also told about her new husband will care for her and help her by breaking the curse. That's how Kirby knew Browser was the new husband to Medusa and how they both will be happy.

Then it was when Kirby knew he had to get the angels brothers to meet with Medusa without them hurting her or themselves. It was then Kirby took the star to skyworld. While Medusa was packing up ready to go to the Mushroom kingdom.