Skyworld

Kirby had made it to skyworld and he is trying to find Pit and Dark pit, when one of the soldier on his last duty shift of the day pick up the pink ball and starter to play ball. Soon the other soldiers came in and started to join the fun. They were playing around when their captain came to the training grounds. When ask the soldiers what there playing with the one soldier turned around to face his captain and with in his hand was Kirby.

Now when Pit saw Kirby he screamed at the soldiers that what they thought was a toy was actually a smash fighter and he had matches within the Smash Mansion. The soldiers apologize to their captain and Kirby after they were demanded to put Kirby down and go back to their post.

While soldiers were gone, Pit ask" Kirby why are you doing here and how you get up here." Kirby told him people like him can be anywhere and get to very high places with just his abilities, but he didn't come here to have a little chat because he got a letter from his star when someone makes a wish on it. Now he is here to help that person's wish become true, but it's not that easy because the letter shows what their wish is. 

Kirby then showed Pit the letter and then the letter glow showing all the memories of the person. It was his shocked face that told Kirby everything, and this wish he can't make true by magic because this wish is related to family and that he can't interfere with most of it.

However, Pit was surprised, mad and upset after seeing the memories of Medusa and the birth of him and how she made him a brother through the mirror.

What Pit couldn't believe was what his goddess did to his mother, but he still has many questions. When Dark pit was talking to Pit and complained about his goddess being so annoying he noticed Kirby was standing there with a serious face and pointing at Pit. It was then Pit spoke and told Dark pit why Kirby was here and the letter he got from his wishing star told him to give it to them because it was related to their mother. Then Pit handed the letter to Dark pit and he saw all the memories of Medusa and them.

When Dark pit was done looking at the letter. He took and the face Pit had on now and said" What's going on and why Palutena did that to our mother!" Normally Dark pit didn't care for anyone but himself. After seeing all the memories of their mother Medusa and how she protected Dark pit from killing his own brother. Though he won't show it he was happy that Pit was his brother and that he do anything to protect him. Even if that means he'll fight with his brother goddess to keep his brother safe.

Kirby knew they have a lot of questions that need answers too and that, but he couldn't do more than give the memories letter and a hug on their legs. Then Kirby said goodbye and went back home.

Now the Angels were very quiet when Palutena came back from the council of the gods. Palutena '' Pit, I'm back." No response " Pit are you there?" Still no response, but a soldier walking to their shift. Then two feathers landed in front of her, one white and one black. Then she looks up to the ceiling and there are Pit and Dark pit sitting on the chandelier. One no longer happy to see her while the brother had his arms around his sibling protecting him from something or someone.

Palutena" Pit, Dark pit please come down from the chandelier!" Soldier" Miss, Palutena they have been up there since their friend Kirby left a few minutes ago before you came back and they're not comfortable with you. For some reason why, I don't know really, but they climbed up there and wouldn't come back down. They also told us that they are kind of mad right now for some reason. It would be best to leave them alone right now! Miss Palutena"

Then the soldier left the kitchen and went with the others. Back in the kitchen Palutena stopped trying to get Pit and Dark pit from the chandelier because everytime she tried to get them down. She would get  from Dark pit and his swords to be pulled silently. Pit would just  shank his head at her and cling to the chandelier and Dark pit tight, but would let go of Dark pit when he was holding him too tight.