Tomodachi world

Now Medusa was going to Tomodachi world, there to see the sights. Being in this world felt similar to her home world, but what the difference between here and home is that the god here actually helps everyone and even more with being love partners together. When Medusa saw the couples together it made her heart hurt a bit because she used to fantasize about being in love with that special someone. 

Then while Medusa was serving Athena AKA Palutena millinas ago, the god Poseidon took advantage of her, right in Athena temple. Even when she tried to tell it was her brother's doing,the goddess she served took her brother's lie and then cursed her to have a head hair full of snake's. That's how Medusa was betrayed by the one person she cared for, but now she still is really upset about what she did. However, the queen of the underworld did say that a lot of things will change.

Like how they are also going on vacation to other worlds and to get some therapy together because they do deal with a lot of dead people throughout the millennia. She also thought it would benefit her to get some therapy too, and traveling to the other worlds would help Medusa while getting her away from Palutena to help with her emotional needs. 

That's how she is here in a new an foreign world, looking at the scenery of the ocean and plant life. While just sitting in the sand staring at the sunset, a Mii person came up to her. Mii" Hello, how are you this fine evening? The sunset is very beautiful during this time of day." Medusa" Oh, hello I'm new here and I'm traveling to all the Nintendo worlds. You know after that huge fight with the Galeem and Dharkon gods! I just needed a little breather from my home world and maybe some therapy!"

Mii" How I see that can be ruff, but while here why don't you try out the beach festival!"Medusa" Well, that would be fun, but I don't want to intrude on your people fun and accidently hurt someone!" Mii" How can anyone get hurt here from you?" Medusa'' Well, do you know any Greek gods? That's were I'm from and I am cursed to turn anyone in to stone just by them looking in my eyes!" Mii" woe your Medusa the goddess of darkness that Pit had fight to save his goddess from right?" Medusa" Well, yes, but I was betrayed and cursed like this forever. It's something I don't like to talk about very much!"

Mii" That's ok, everyone has their own time of when they would like to talk about problems like that. So no worries, just enjoy the time your visiting the world's your in and but pick up some souvenirs." Medusa" You know l'll think a some souvenirs would be nice. Thank you for the idea." Mii" Your welcome."

With that the Mii when to the city to go to the beach festival and Medusa was getting off the ground and started to explore the Mii city. In the Medusa saw many interesting shops and food, they even had a some street food to try. Medusa love it she try some different foods and treats. She even got a little bit to take with her. Now she was inside a shop looking for something she might take home as a souvenir. 

In one of the ailes of the store Medusa found a little baby anklet with writings on it saying " My little Oregkopa. Medusa found it so cute that she went ahead and brought it. Though the currency was in bells, with new people coming in there was now international currency which is a tree of life coin that can change your currency to that of the world you're  currently in. They also have world dimensions passports, as in Medusa's case her passport states that she is traveling to the Mushroom world to get a therapist for her emotional needs and his home is particularly far from her home world that she is exploring the other worlds while she gets to her destination.

After a day and half Medusa was on her way to the world of Pikachu and Pokemon on her own chariot, now mostly gods can travel just by teleporting to where they want to go. However Medusa thought it would be fun to travel in her own magical chariot.