Hyrule

Now Medusa was in Hyrule and exploring the market of fresh fruits. She brought a few and saved them for her lunch, so that she'll be away from the townsfolk to keep them safe from her. 

After the market Medusa saw the castle and the rooms in it. It just so happens that Dark pit was their part in the tour as well. That she had to keep her shawl over her head so that he wouldn't notice her. When the tour was over Medusa went to the other neighboring kingdom here and she enjoyed most of it. In one of them she got to learn that the Zora's had good relationships with the kingdom of Hyrule and kingdom of Klofalækjaftur which no one even knows if that kingdom is around anymore as it has been millennia since anyone came from there.

She also like when she visited the gerudos in the desert. They had many jewelry there made and their type of clothing was interesting and other female stuff. When the gerudos saw here approaching their town and noticed that she was a girl. They insistent that she come in even when Medusa trying to explain that she'll just hurt them if she goes in, but girls didn't listen to her and just grab Medusa and brought her to their spa. They did a lot of grooming on her, but when they try to do her face, she had to tell them she didn't want anyone seeing her face it would turn anyone into stone. They listen and stay away from Medusa face, but they changed her dark purple and black dress because it looked old and it was ripped holes all over that it was unable to be fix.

So they girls put Medusa into new clothes and she rock the look. They had put on her a light purple top with pink on the sides. Then they had put on her the pants matching her top and then had the protection the arms with a light blue on it with a little pattern on it. After that was done they showed Medusa her new look and they said she looks a amazing that the right guy would break the spell on her.

So they thought Medusa Curse was that of love can break, well Medusa didn't see it that,but when you live with curse for eternity who kind of given up hope because no one going to help you. With what though girls said Medusa might have a little hope come back in her, but she will admit it that they where right she does rock this new clothes they she'll keep with her.

And so Medusa left the town with a happy smile and went to the hills of the Ozais to eat her lunch. When she got there she noticed some kukopa family sitting there as well, enjoy the sunset and playing with their siblings. Medusa didn't want to disturb them, so she started walking back down,until the little kukopa went up to her. Little kukopa" Hey, no one should be alone during lunch. You can come and sit with us, I'll even let you sit with my Dad, King Boweser."

The little kukopa didn't wait for response and just grab her hand and lead her to his family to have her joined them for lunch. When there the kukopa father look pretty happy and enjoy being a dad,but he also look that he misses something. Medusa didn't know what he misses, then he said something to the sky.

Boweser" Oh, My queen we miss you so much. I know it's been a while since your tragic death all though years ago. I even try to get married again so the children have a mother that can help them with their questions that I can't answer. I thought princess peach was going to be a great mother to my kids, but I screw up and now everyone back home dislike me and my family. If there only someone out there that can fill my empty heart!"

Little kukopa" Dad,dad,dad, I saw this lady sitting all by herself. Can she please join us for lunch so she won't feel all alone, please with rihanna chocolate cherry toppings, please!"  Bowerser just couldn't restrain when his son bowser jr gave him the cute frog eyes look that he said it was ok. With that Medusa was now eating with them and playing with koopalings children, she even had a nice conversation with Bowser and that he was very interesting to talk with.  

The children even asked her where she was from and if she does enjoy traveling.  So she told them her home world was and how she was turned into a monster that turned people to stone. She even told them about the last Angels of skyworld who brought down Hades and the white angel took her down even though she didn't mind him killing her again, because she could finally get away from those gods. 

It was after lunch that they part ways, but before she left, bowers Jr asked that she can come to their world and visit them. What Medusa said next was a shock to the koopalings, and then she said that she'll  be going to the Mushroom kingdom after she gone to plant popstar to see the sights and maybe find some suriover that can cover her eyes for her. So she doesn't have to keep a shal on at all times and then she would be in  the Mushroom kingdom to see Dr. Mario for something.

With that Medusa went down from the hill and started to get her ride to go onto the next world, but bowerser stopped her and said " Miss your nice and it great for you to join us for lunch. When you get to our world please come by for dinner then? What I'm trying to say is would you like to go a date with me?"

Medusa" I don't know, I would like to get to know you more and your family, so when I come there you got yourself a date. Bye see you then."

Then Medusa went to plant popstar and the koopalings family went home.