OPENING INTRODUCTION

*** READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING***

SNIPPET FROM CHAPTER SIX-Do You Trust Me?

""I told you that you'd be begging me to show mercy," he said. "But now- don't bother, because you won't get any."

Without warning, he broke you open, splitting your core with a sharp, unbelievable stretch-head slamming into your cervix. You squealed, seething in pain, teeth barred as you tried to pull away, but were trapped between his strong body and the cold, concrete grave.

"Now, now," he said, his nails digging into your scalp. "Take it, little slut-don't run.""

-----------------------------
DESCRIPTION:

You are a student in Professor Snape's class. You failed his class again and have to retake it- which he absolutely hates. He makes a proposal to you after class, as a way to boost your grade and hopefully help you finally graduate, and you accept- but things take a turn when you find out that his true intentions were something way deeper than just a sexual relationship.

Will your relationship survive the course? Or will Voldemort be the ruin of the world as you know it.

NOTES:
Im adding this here because I want to give a little bit more insight before y'all jump in:

Reader is not an expert right off the bat. Her dark magic abilities are weak in the beginning, and I've noticed that this frustrates some people. I didn't want to create a fic where reader was brilliant at everything right away, as dark magic is new to her, so it would be unnatural that she be amazing at it, immediately. Her fears most definitely hold her back.

You will see reader progress, you will understand why she struggles with dark magic as the plot thickens. Character development is big for me, so bare with me in that regard:) otherwise, thank you all for reading xoxo.

WARNINGS:

THIS FIC IS SPICY. THERE IS ALOT-AND I MEAN A LOT, OF DETAILED SEXUAL AGGRESSION. IT IS SMUTTY.

VERY SMUTTY.

!!!!!IT IS NOT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!

If you are under 18, please refrain from reading.

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE EASILY, DON'T READ. WE JUMP RIGHTTTT INTO SMUT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

**ALSO. This book does not follow the events of the movies/books very strictly. It's an imagination of my own mind, apart from the use of JK Rowlings characters, of course. ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF CONSENT. ALL ARE ADULTS IN THIS FIC.**

PLEASE DO NOT REPUBLISH OR REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION.
————————————————————————
TAGS SO FAR AND I WILL BE ADDING TO THEM AS I GO ALONG:

Daddy kink

Submissive reader

Dirty talk

Degradation kink

Praise kink

Voyeurism

Threesome

Sex in inappropriate locations

Severus Snape

Lucius Malfoy

Choking

Oral sex

Forced, multiple orgasm

————————————————————————————
Thanks for reading! Check out my profile while you're stopping through:)! I have a Lucius fic, two other Snape fics and a Tom riddle/Draco Malfoy x Reader fic. All with similar smut levels🫶🏻🫶🏻

Thank you for all the reads so far, your votes and comments mean SOOOO much to me!!!! Much more to come 🖤🩶🩶🖤🖤xoxo