Chapter 6

I'm at the locker, grabbing some notebooks when someone grabbed my ass. I jumped and smiled, "Hey Handsome." Its Camila.

I turn around and place my hands on her neck and kissed her passionately.

"Hey Cutie." I said, and pulled out and hug her. I know a lot of people or students sees us but I dont care.

She smiled and go towards her locker. "Where's your skateboard?" Camila asked, popping her head on the locker door. "I forgot it and we're not going on the skatepark today." I told her and clean my locker.

A pair of arms snake around my waist. "Hey babe." A raspy voice whispered on my right ear, and cupped my dick. I jumped and she giggled. Its been a week and she still greet me by cupping my dick. "Lauren baby. Could you not do that?" I said, and turn around.

"What?" She asked innocently. "This?" She grabbed it again, "Oh my god." I whispered and slap her hand away. "Dont do that. Theres a lot of people here." I demand. She cupped my face and kissed me, I kissed back. My face soften on that kiss.

She pulled out and headed to her locker.

I felt Camila intertwined our fingers. "Camz babe?" I said, she hums and turn to me. "Can you tell Lauren dont touch my dick like that." I said, and she laughed. "What? Its not funny." I frowned. "Aw. Sorry babe." She kissed my cheeks, "Yes, I will. But I dont know if she'll stop doing this...." She said, and cupped my dick. I gasps, she giggled.

This girls is insane.

"Sorry." Camila said, giggling. "We have to go." She said, and she kissed me.

Lauren came near me and kissed me too.

"See you later." They said, and kiss the each side of my cheek.

I stood there watching them to leave. Looking at their gorgeous sexy body, swaying that hips. I bite my lip, "God damn. I'm so lucky." I whispered to myself.

While I'm admiring those body, someone grabbed my arm and dragged me to the janitors closet.

I dont know who is she, when she closed the door. She kissed me hard, this is confusing.

I push her but she still kissed me, I push her hard and she fell on the floor.

"What the fuck?!" I hissed. She looked at me, and I realize she's Chrissy. "Chrissy? What the fuck?! Why did you do that?!" I yelled, totally pissed off. "What?" She smirked. "Same thing we do last month." She walked seductively towards me. She lean in to kissed me, "No." I turn my face to the side, and walked away from her. "Why?" She said, confused. "No. I cant." I said, slightly yelled. "Why? Why you cant? Let me do the work." She said. "No Chrissy!" I stopped her. "Cause I have a girlfriend." I told her.

"What?" She chuckled. "You're joking right?"

"Do you think I'm joking?" I said, with a smirk. "No Y/N." She said. "I just had a problem this last weeks then now you have a girlfriend?" She added. "No! You're mine Y/N."

"I'm not. We just made out! We didnt have sex either relationship! Stop acting like we'd been together!" I shouted at her and opens the door to leave.

"Youre gonna regret that Y/N! You're mine!" I heard her yelled. "Oh fuck off! You dont know me!" I yelled back. I pointed my index finger at her, "Dont you dare touch my girlfriends! I warn you Chrissy. You dont fucking know me!" I said to her angrily face to face and leave.

-

Lunch

Time came so fast. All I did is texted Lauren and Camila.