Last Chapter

3 Years Later

Almost 3 years of being married with my beautiful wife Amanda that gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Eliana Grace Gonzales Y/LN. She's 2 years old, healthy and cute. Amanda and I still not ready to have another child, we're busy on our modeling career. Yes, I am a model. Model of different magazine and some clothes. We, as a family have a article and some photos on some magazine. We became famous easily because of Amanda being a Victoria secret model and us being friends with the Jenner's and some famous people and models like Cara. Still skating for fun, sometimes skating for some events, featuring on some skate magazines.

Happily married as they told us, but for me. Married, yeah but happy... Not that kind of happy. I learn to love Amanda but not as much I love Lauren. Amanda is honestly my queen, having our daughter as our princess. Amanda is just . . different from Lauren.

"Mama!" My daughter came to my view and jumped on my body, I carried her and placed her on my hips. "Good morning, mama."

I was at our kitchen of our own house in New York. For many places in this country we chose New York just to be close to our work. We have some house at different city too, we also have house in UK because that's our second home.

"Good morning booger face." I giggly said and tickled her small body, she squirm on my arms laughing loudly. "Booger face!"

"Y/N!" Amanda scolded me and gave me a pointed look, she doesn't like when I call our daughter names. "Can you not!"

"What a grumpy morning to you too, mommy booger face." I teased her, my daughter and I laughed together.

"Go greet mommy too, princess." I kissed my daughter's temple and saw her small little feet running towards her mother who's so annoyed because of us but still making breakfast.

"Good morning, mommy." Eliana tugged her mom's shirt and my wife lift her up and gave her a cute kisses on her face. I went towards them and said, "Good morning to my beautiful wife." Our lips touched as our daughter giggling in between us, I put a small kiss on their forehead.

"Come let's eat breakfast." My wife said, Eliana cheered and quickly sat her spot at the kitchen table. "Yey! Breakfast!"

"Can I eat you as my breakfast?" I pouted and gave my wife the most beautiful puppy dog eyes, but she laughed and hit my arm. "Jerk! Come on baby, go grab some plates."

"But Manda . ." I grabbed her waist and pulled our bodies together. We shared a hot tongue battle before she pulled away before our daugther see us.

"Na-ah! Why so horny, Y/N?" Amanda shoved my body away, I sighed dramatically and just place some plates on the table. 

Speaking of Lauren, Lauren and I were great 'friends' I guess? I never delete some photos and her number, seriously I never delete her in my life as many months and years passed, many memories have passed too. We saw each other many times and do 'stuffs' sometimes. 

I cheated twice, no but maybe a hundred times but just in one girl named Lauren Jauregui, I mean who can't, right? Kiss, make out, sex . . I mean everything with love, I still love her but I don't think she still love me after all this things that happened. We saw each other twice a month, I think? But that was a year ago, I can't get her off my mind. I still don't know why.

I flipped my board on the ramp and skate off to the other oval.

"Take it easy, Y/N." Bria shouted, I sighed and carry my board.

Bria still by my side after all the bullshits that came, being a supportive bestfriend. But on some ways, Dinah and her split up after a year on some difficult to explain reason but they're still friends with some romantic memories.