Chapter 19

A/N: Fandom drama is such a shit.

-

I woke up with Camila's naked body cuddled up against me. I managed to untangled myself on her and placed back the duvet on her.

I wore my underwear and a boxer with my shirt, I opened up the curtain and everything lighten because of the sunrise. Atleast, everything feels silent from the hotel room. Fresh, smooth air filled the air when I opened the glass sliding door.

Cold, as I sat at the small couch facing the small balcony. I stayed there a little longer when I realized Lauren didn't come home. I sighed to myself and shook my head because doubts find their way to go to head.

Lauren might be cheating on me. I texted her yesterday but she didn't replied on any of them.

Yesterday is great with Camila, we spend a cute lunch date together and went to a amusement park without encountering some fans and paparazzi and do what couples do. We had a great, amazing night.

I checked on my phone to see if Lauren replied, none. I saw Camila still sleeping so I walked in the bathroom and do morning stuffs after that, I sat back at the seat where I am earlier.

I heard Camila groaned and took a glance on her who's already waking up, I smiled from ear to ear and waited for her to looked at me.

"G'morning." Her raspy voice came on my ears as I grinned widely. "Good morning sunshine." I replied and saw her stood up so I teared my eyes off her and looked outside.

"Don't act like you didn't saw this before." Camila commented as I heard her footsteps.
I giggled silently, "I know, your body is goddamn art but I respect your body and not being a pervert."

She giggled saying, "Too early to complete my day, Y/N." She groaned and said, "Ugh! This is why I love you much."

"And I love you too." I smiled and turned my eyes on her, she's wearing one of my flannel without pants just her underwear.

"Hey!" I pouted at her looking through the mirror she's facing, "You know I love wearing your clothes." Camila replied and sticked out her tongue. I stared at her who's pulling her hair into a messy bun, I bit my lip looking at her. I shook my head and said.
"Camz, stop seducing me."

"What?" She replied smiling at me. I groaned loudly and covered my eyes.

"I'm not seducing you, I'm literally just standing right here." She said with a giggle, I replied with a groan, "You know, you look sexy in my clothes and correction you're always simply hot."

"Babe?" She said in her cute voice, I looked up on her and saw her walking towards me. "You're so cute." She added.

I let her straddle me carefully, her butt on my lap. "Ya made me frustrated." I said with a pout. She tapped my bottom lip and giggled, "You're always horny."

"I'm not." I complained and kissed her lips, letting my hand fall on her naked thigh. She let my hands travel on her body.

"Yes. You. Are." She said pecking my lips in each word. She kissed me on my forehead and I lightly squeeze her hips. She let my hands squeezed her ass and she arched an eyebrow.

"And you're telling me you're not always horny?" I giggled softly and kissed her cheeks, "By the way miss skater girl, last night was amazing."

"I know, amazing as hell." I replied with a smile, "Who knew Camila Cabello would like to be on top?" I teased as I felt her strong palm slapping me on my arm and my cheek playfully. "What?" I laughed softly.