Chapter 30

The boys rent a private skate place, they want us to hang out like the way we used to. The place is not that big, few ramps then rails, boards are for rent too.

"What are you planning to do?" Bria snapped be back to reality, I smirked and shook my head.

"I know there is something on your mind."

I sighed but before I reply, the door flew open and the boys walk in. The red haired boy came to my sight, my fist burn as I faked a grin.

"Wazzup my boys." I greeted them and hugged them one by one without punching Michael. They mumbled a 'hey' before turning to Bria.

We mumbled some few chat before running out, skating on the ramps flipping our boards. Adding some few conversation as we skate on the place.

"Who's y'all lucky girl?" Bria asked as she stopped and sat at the edge of the ramp.

The boys mumbled some few cheering words as they continue to kick their boards.

"How many girls have you all fucked?" Bria giggly asked, I stood beside her crossing my arms, smirking.

"Nahh, I'm a good boy and single. You go ask Luke." Calum smirked and we snapped our head on Luke, he looked at us wide eyed.

"What?" Luke asked.

We all smirked and just stared at him, "Hey.. Hey.. I know what are you thinking!"

"How many times you get laid?" Ashton asked as he layed on the floor, sweating and panting.

"I- I don't know..." Luke scratched his head, as we all smirked.

"Thats what I thought." I giggled and hit his head.

"But I have a girlfriend now, I'm loyal and shit."

"You know, what I feel back then right?" I asked, he nodded slowly and sat at the floor.

"How about you, Ashton? Are you ready to be whipped too?"

"I mean.. If you have a gorgeous girlfriend.. You have no choice." Ashton shrugged before sitting up.

"How about my boy Michael?" Bria giggled when Michael shook his head shyly.

"What? I don't have a girlfriend.." Michael muttered quietly, Bria smirked and teased him more.

"Okay.. Okay.. I mean.. There's this girl.. Well we had sex and its was amazing." Michael explained, the boys looked at him surprised.

"Why didn't I know this?" Ashton complained.

"Its just a sex." Michael replied.

But this time I could contain myself, I went to up Michael and punched him on his jaw.

"What the fuck, Y/N?" Michael whined in pain, as the other boys and Bria rushed up to me and Michael.

This time all I can feel is the pain, that they did to me, that they gave to me.

I pulled myself out of their touch and threw some punches on Michael, but before I can break his face, Luke's strong arms wrapped on me protectively.

"You're one of my bestfriend, Michael! Why did you do this to me?!"

"What are you talking about?" He said, his nose and lip are bleeding.

"Y/N, what's your problem dude?" Calum faced me, I glared at him and pointed on Michael.

"He's my problem!" I yelled in anger, Luke held my arm so that I couldn't hurt him again. "You're one of the greatest person in my life, how could you do that to me Michael?!"