INTRO/CHAPTER ONE: Fangs And Magic

Deaths aligned
Blood that binds
Constant want
We leave behind
Hearts of innocents
Craving sentiments
With exquisite beauty
Comes great duty
Mask with faith
Sauntered hate
From heavens above
She'll learn to love

Said to be wise
Please look twice
Respectable looks
And reading books
Denied the truth
It bared a fruit
Blinding fantasy
Horrendous tragedy
Many had died
For he had lied
Cut his cord
And gave his word
She took his side
Where deaths aligned

__________________________

⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ONCE UPON A TIME, there was a beautiful princess in a small town in Italy, but she was no ordinary girl. She possesses the gift of magic. Her family had this passed down through generations, but-she was the strongest of them all, said to have a purpose that she had to fulfill.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Taught to use it right and never take the wrong turn on who to side with. Though, the princess believed that there was no one truly evil in this world. Lived among us are people whom lost their paths in life. For her, it doesn't matter what the person had done or whom is this.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀She was raised to be helpful and caring to those who need it. Loving to those who lacked of it. She believe that all of the people were born for a purpose in this world-some of us are still finding out what that is.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Love is one thing she is so fascinated about. Her mother always told her that someday she is going to meet someone out there who just fits her world perfectly-the one that they say whom will give a happy ending. Though who ever he is, she hopes that her mother was right-that happy endings do exist.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀All of those beliefs were torn to pieces-destroyed to oblivion.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀When she was forced to make the hardest decision of her life, she caused pain to many people around her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀She was slowly regretting her decision. But it had to be done. She was brought up and told by her mother and father to fight of what she truly want, not what other people are condemning her to do.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Though, in that decision came great heartbreak, pain and sadness. And through all that, she was broke and had realized something-

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀She herself was lost.

We crave touch. We yearn for attention. We say things and act as if we knew everything. We revolve around the belief of a happy ending. We daydream about prince charming since we were little. We swore that once we find him, we'll do everything it takes for him not to let go.

But what about us? Can't we just take a moment and think if that is true? If there is someone who will do what we are willing to do for our loved ones?

I am clueless
I am guilty
I am understanding
I am misunderstood
I am spiteful

But most of all, I am smeared with deceptions . . .

_____________________

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hello?" I asked the person at the other line on the phone, scrunching my face up in disbelief.