CHAPTER SEVEN: Running On Flames

Hi guys, do me a favor and answer the questions at the end of this chapter! Thank you (:

_________________________________________

CHAPTER SONG: BLINDING BY FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids

Shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs

No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone

No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden

No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love

No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world

And I could hear the thunder and see the lightning crack

All around the world was waking, I never could go back

Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open

_____________________________________________

Chapter Seven: RUNNING ON FLAMES

LAST NIGHT AFTER REBEKAH and I had a nice . . . chat, thinking about whatever she said, it's not that I agree, I just figured— if I help them, they owe me something in return. Marcel for the matter, seem to not care anymore if I go out or not, leading myself to where am now, walking to the plantation.

"Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it with the internet search. How does one begin, anyway? Just type in "anonymous attic?"" I hear Klaus from the inside. My face forms a questioning look at Rebekah's desperation.

"Someone has to find Elijah, even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans,"

I enter and sped to the living room. "Yes, I agree, someone does," I smirk, gracefully striding into the room. Klaus' face twists into mere shock as his mouth parts to talk but Rebekah does first.

"Oh good, you're here, thought you wouldn't show," She says, not blinking away from the screen of her laptop.

"Mhmm, I couldn't say no to my favorite vampires on earth," I drag sarcastically. "Now, what is it you want me to do?" Klaus' skeptic look didn't fade, seeing the scowl on his face only deepen.

"I see you haven't been bombarded by my sister yet, dare I ask. What an incredulous sight," Klaus says, mock surprised.

"Speak for yourself, you haven't even tried to kill me yet," I roll my eyes, walking further into the living room, taking place next to Rebekah. Chills cascades down my spine as I slowly realize how weird it was standing beside someone who wants nothing more than to shove me out of existance.

"You're just looking in New Orleans' attics not the whole planet," I remind him, maybe to rub out some of his laziness.

"Of course, like looking for a needle in a rather large pile of needles," He states sacastically, I ignore him and listen to Rebekah instead.