CHAPTER NINE: Reasons To Flee

Hi lovelies! I'm so sorry for the late update! But here you are, a long chapter :) Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Chapter Song: Don't You Remember? By Adele
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

But don't you remember?

Don't you remember?

The reason you loved me before,

Baby, please remember me once more,

When was the last time you thought of me?

Or have you completely erased me from your memory?

I often think about where I went wrong,

The more I do, the less I know,

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Chapter Nine: Reasons To Flee
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

THE CLOCK TICKS SLOWLY - or at least that's just my opinion. The rhythm chants in my head repeatedly while I stare at it with great boredom seeking it's path through my eyes. It was no surprise that Elijah had let me live, however, everyone knew it was only because of my link to Hayley.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

"You're still here," I remove my gaze from the clock to face someone I hadn't been able to speak to since yesterday morning.

"Yes, I am," I say, almost a whisper and I turn away and looked up on my previous habit.

"And why is that?"

I scoff loudly, unable to control myself much longer. I stood up and snap my head towards Marcel.

"Oh spare me the terrible clueless acting, as if you don't know anyting," I spat. "If you really don't know, feel free to ask Davina,"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I push the door open to the famous bar Marcel and Klaus always went to. The bar was empty for the reason of it being too early. Much to my delight and expectation, Cami was there putting out bottles of alcohol from a box.

With a thud, I closed the door. Cami's attention drew to where I was standing. She puts her head up, a slight surprised smile graced her lips.

"Good morning Cami," I greet nicely, striding to the bar stools and sat in front of her. Not to sound creepy but I watch as she place bottles of alcohol on the shelves.