After Events

"Hey guys. How is everyone?" Ben asks as he and Alexis go walking over to the villain kids.

"We're so sorry about what happened. But the best thing to do is not to let it bother and affect you. It was just one indecent that spiraled out when it shouldn't have." Alexis says.

"Tomorrow after the coronation I promise everything will be ok. I have to go. I'll see you guys later. Alexis just try to help them not worry if you can." Ben says as he walks off while Alexis sits down at the table.

"Listen guys I promise it'll get better. Don't let it get you down ok. It wasn't your fault." Alexis says.

"Listen Evie I wanna talk about earlier." Doug says as he comes over.

"Doug! Alexis!" Chad shouts as they look at him before back at the others.

"It's my fault Doug. I'm so sorry." Evie says.

"Doug! Alexis!" Chad shouts again.

"Doug?" Evie asks sadly.

"Sorry I can't." Doug says as he goes over and sits by Chad.

"Alexis aren't you coming?" Chad asks.

"Are you blind? Or are you just ignorant and shallow? I'm quite happy where I'm sitting at thank you very much." Alexis says as she glares at Chad.

"How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal's just a bad girl infatuation." Audrey says smugly as she and Jane come walking over.

"Yea I mean he's never gonna make a villain a queen." Jane says as she and some other girls start laughing as Mal start's flipping through her spell book.

"Beware for swear undo Jane's hair. There's a lot more where that came from." Mal says as some girls laugh as Jane screams when her hair spell is undone while the villain kids stand up.

"Excuse me who do you think you?" Audrey asks.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mal asks angrily as the kids run off.

"Alexis if you want to go with them you can. You don't have to pity us." Carlos says.

"Carlos I don't pity any of you. In fact this is a reason I told you I didn't want to be at Auradon Prep. The fact that those kids can be so cold hearted and ignorant is shameful." Alexis says.

"Alexis it's ok. It's nice to see that some still have good hearts in them." Evie says.

"No Evie it isn't ok. As a matter of fact it's about time something got said to those kids." Alexis says as she runs over to the kids that took off leaving the villain kids.

"Why do you hang out with them. They're villains? You saw what Mal did to my hair." Jane says as Alexis stops the kids.

"Far as I'm concerned you deserved it after how you we're raised by your mother knowing better or at least should know better. You know what some of you kids don't even deserve the titles you have. Princes and princess are supposed to be kind, selfless, loyal, compassionate, forgiving, generous but all I see are cold hearted, ignorant, immature, and oblivious people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Those kids have done nothing to any of you and when they have its because of you all acting like bullies toward them. So yea I see why Mal did that and trust I'm gonna far worse if I see any of you acting in such a way again. Your not worthy of any title acting like this. With how you all act I honestly wonder who's even the real villains here anymore because it certainly isn't them." Alexis says.

"And what makes you think you know everything?" Audrey asks.

"I'm sorry did I stutter? Do I need to spell it out for you? It's because unlike some of you I was raised better and have got common sense." Alexis says as she walks off while the kids stand there watching her with their jaws dropped. Shortly as Alexis goes into her room she lays down on her bed before hearing her phone buzzing on her desk. Picking up the phone she sees a bunch of missed calls and texts from her mother before rolling her eyes and putting the phone back on the dresser.