Bring Down the Barrier

"Here they come." Alexis says as Ben and Mal come over as everyone cheers while they up the stairs.

"Mal and I wanna thank you for celebrating our engagement today. I couldn't be happier. Or prouder to call you my queen. So raise your glasses. to our future queen of Auradon." Ben says as everyone raises their glasses.

"To our queen of Auradon." Everyone says in union as they drink from their glasses.

"Speech your specialness." Carlos says.

"Speech oh fancy one." Jay says causing people to laugh.

"I can't. I can't be queen of Auradon. We made a decision to close the barrier forever and it was my idea. But It's wrong. I've learned that you can't live in fear because it doesn't actually protect you from anything. You never know where the bad is gonna come from and you never know where the heroes are gonna come from either. Without Uma and her pirates Auradon would be gone. And without Hades my father...... Audrey would be gone. We are all capable of good and bad. No matter which side of the barrier we come from. And that's why I can't be queen of just Auradon. I have to be queen of the isle too and it's time that we take the barrier down forever." Mal says.

"I chose to be a king who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness. It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down." Ben says.

"Yes! Whooo!" Carlos shouts happily as everyone claps before Mal gestures for Alexis and the others to come up to her as they then go over to her.

"To make the world a better place we have to do it face to face." Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Alexis say in union before Mal then uses Fairy Godmother's wand to take the barrier down for good as a bridge then appears connecting the two islands as everyone then cheers happily before groups from both sides begin to go and meet each other.

*Watch the music video Break This Down from the movie*

"Carlos I'm not gonna lie I'm really nervous to meet your mother." Alexis says as more villains come over.

"Your nervous. His mom is Cruella De Vil I'm petrified. Oh yes Rose had our kids so I'm a father now. As of now I'm petrified and happy as can be." Dude says causing Alexis and Carlos to laugh slightly.

"Let's hope she doesn't wanna be a vet. But don't be nervous I think she'll really like you. It's your dad that I'm nervous about." Carlos says.

"Don't worry I think my dad will like you too." Alexis says as they continue celebrating with everyone

*Timeskip*

"Do you ever miss them?" Evie asks as they go back toward the bridge after the celebrating is done.

"Yea." Jay says.

"Always." Alexis says.

"Do you think that they miss us?" Mal asks.

"Yea of course." Carlos says.

"Cause we're rotten." Mal says.

"To the core." Mal, Evie, Alexis, Jay, and Carlos say in union.

"Oh Alexis I have a surprise for you. My dad told me that the ember will be able to help your dad and the other cousins. He was actually helping them on the isle. That's why you felt someone following you so much there. It was your dad." Mal says.

"Really?" Alexis asks happily.

"Yep. So what do you say we give our families a little visit?" Mal asks.

"Hey last one over the bridge." Carlos says.

"Is a rotten apple!!" The group shout in union before beginning to run over the bridge.

A/N: This book was inspired as a tribute to the actor who played Carlos in Descendants and Luke of Jessie. R.I.P. Cameron Boyce you will be missed and always remember as a beautiful angel and inspiration to all actors.