Working Together

"They're asleep. Everyone." Evie says as they are back in Auradon and see everyone asleep at the tables outside.

"I can't get Ben or Dizzy or Doug." Mal says as the group is trying to get a hold of their friends.

"Or Jane the signal is out." Carlos says.

"And Lonnie won't pick up either." Alexis says.

"is that auradon prep?" celia asks as she sees the school.

"Yea and when everybody wakes up your gonna love it." Carlos says as Gill is eating some grapes he found and harry is trying to steal some things only for Alexis and Carlos to stop him and put the things back.

"Dude!" Carlos says happily as he sees dude eating something from a sleeping boy's hand.

"Delicious." Dude says as he licking his mouth.

"Dude really?" Carlos asks.

"What? It wasn't me I swear! Ok it was me." Dude says.

"Hey do you know what happened here?" Carlos asks.

"And where is Rose? She is usually with you." Alexis says.

"Yep. Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep. Rose was put to sleep too but don't worry I managed to drag her into my dog bed and pull a blanket over her. I made sure my girl is safe she's just asleep. But Audrey then turned some of them to-" Dude then gets cut off by Evie.

"Guys. Some of them turned to stone." Evie says as everyone goes over to her seeing a student has been turned to stone.

"Alright everybody stay on their toes." Jay says.

"Look since we're here let's check the school." Uma says.

"No. Audrey went straight for the crown so I think it's safe to assume she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go." Mal says.

"Says who?" Uma asks as she and her crew go over to Mal and the others.

"Says me." Mal says as she goes over to Uma.

"Says you and that's supposed to mean something to me?" Uma asks not seeming impressed.

"Guys. Come on this isn't the time for a dominance fight. Let's just pick somewhere and go." Alexis says as Uma and Mal look at her.

"To the castle." Mal says as they get going.

*Timeskip*

"Ben!" Mal shouts.

"This way." Dude says as the group is following him in the halls.

"Ben could be asleep anywhere." Mal says as they come to a stop.

"Or turned to stone." Celia says as Evie then covers her mouth and gives her the not helping look.

"Ben!" Mal shouts.

"I got his scent. Very pungent cologne. He's easy to track. Follow me people." Dude says as everyone looks at him.

"That's great Dude." Carlos says.

"Fyi I give great cuddles too." Dude says.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up. Except for the elephant is dad's man cave but that's not really-" Gill then gets cut off by Uma as she is looking at the walls.

"Hold up. What's this?" Uma asks gesturing to long claw marks on the walls.

"Uh any chance this was already there?" Carlos asks as Mal sighs.

"And follow me." Dude says as he walks off with the group following him.

"Ben! Ben! Ben? Ben." Mal asks as they come into a room full of suits of armor.