Finding Mal

"Come on." Jay says as he throws a rock at sign lifting the cage door as they arrive where Mal is.

"Wish me luck." Ben says.

"All the way up." Jay says as Ben gets started going up the stairs.

"Good luck." Alexis says.

*Timeskip*

"Well what happened?" Alexis asks as Ben comes down the steps.

"Where's Mal?" Evie asks as she doesn't see Mal with Ben.

"She's not coming back." Ben says sadly as the metal door closes behind him and walks off.

"What!? I'll talk to her. M? Mal it's Evie. Let me just talk to your for a second. Mal come on." Evie says as she tries speaking into the speaker on the wooden pole.

"Go away!" Mal shouts angrily.

"Let's give her a couple hours to cool off." Jay says as he goes over to Evie.

"Guys! Where's Ben?" Carlos asks as he no longer sees Ben.

"Ben? Ben! Don't scare us like that." Alexis says seeing a shadowy figure walking towards them.

"Don't scare you? That's my specialty." The man says revealing to be Harry and not Ben.

"Harry." Evie says.

"What did you do with Ben!?" Jay asks angrily.

"Oh we nicked him. Mmhm yea. And if you want to see him again have Mal come to the chip shop tonight alone. Uma wants a little visit. Aww Jay seems like you've lost your touch." Harry says.

"Jay easy." Alexis says as she stops Jay from jumping at Harry.

"Well now who do we have here? I don't believe we've met." Harry says.

"Yea not interested. So back off unless you wanna lose the other hand." Alexis says as her eyes flash purple.

"Feisty. I like it." Harry says before walking off whistling.

*Timeskip*

"If you guys never would of brought him here this never would of happened. What were you thinking!?" Mal shouts angrily.

"He was gonna come with or without us we just wanted to protect him." Evie says.

"Yea and we completely blew it." Carlos says.

"Ok! Ok so what are we gonna do?" Jay asks.

"We are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me and she's a punk and guess what now I have to go get him." Mal says.

"Well your still gonna have to go through Gill, Harry Hook, and his warf rats." Carlos says.

"Yea Mal your gonna need help." Alexis says.

"Uma said to come alone." Mal says.

"Mal come on." Evie says.

"She said to come alone. I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere." Carlos says as he sits down on the couch with Alexis.

"We'll be here when you get back." Jay says as Mal leaves.

*Timeskip*

"There's no way we're giving Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon." Evie says.

"And if we don't give Uma the wand Ben is toast guys." Carlos says.

"So we're just gonna give her the wand?" Alexis asks.

"Wait you guys! Your 3d printer." Mal says.

"A phony wand." Carlos says.

"Yes!" Mal says.