Coronation Day

"Moment of truth time I guess." Alexis thinks to herself as Ben steps up to his family and Fairy Godmother about to be crowned king. Fairy Godmother then takes the king's crown and places it on Ben's head as king Beast removes the case around the wand before queen Belle gives Fairy Godmother the wand.

"Do you solemnly to govern the people's of Auradon with justice and mercy? As long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asks.

"I do solemnly swear." Ben says as he smiles.

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king." Fairy Godmother says as she dubs Ben king with the wand before someone snatches it from her hand and shoots a beam into the sky.

"Child what are you doing!?" Fairy Godmother asks seeing the person who took the wand is her daughter Jane.

"If you won't make me beautiful I'll do it myself! Bibitty bobbity boo!" Jane shouts as she tries to get control of the magic wand to no avail.

"Take cover!" King beast shouts as everyone shouts and takes cover from the sparks of the wand.

"Careful Mal!" Queen Belle shouts as Mal runs over to Jane and manages to get the wand away from her.

"Mal? Give me the wand." Ben says as he gestures for Mal to give him the wand.

"Mal please just give Ben the wand." Alexis says as Mal looks at her and Ben.

"Stand back!" Mal shouts.

"It's ok." Ben says.

"Ben I said stand back!" Mal shouts as the other villain kids come running over.

"I told you so." Audrey says as Mal turns to her causing her to scream and shut up.

"Let's go." Carlos says as he looks over at Alexis.

"Revenge time." Jay says.

"You really wanna do this?" Ben asks.

"We have no choice Ben. Our parents." Mal says.

"Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours." Ben says.

"I think I wanna be good." Mal says as she looks back between the royal family and Fairy Godmother.

"You are good." Ben says.

"How do you know that!?" Mal shouts.

"Because I'm listening to my heart." Ben says.

"I wanna listen to my heart too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean stealing things doesn't make you happy. Turning in victory pizza with the team makes you happy. And you scratching Dude's belly and being around Alexis makes you happy. And Evie you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart. And I don't wanna take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I wanna go to school and be with Ben because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good you guys." Mal says as the other villain kids follow after her lead as people clap happily before they hear thunder making people jump.

"I'm back!" A voice says revealing to be Maleficent as she comes in in a puff of green smoke.

"Go away mother." Mal says as Maleficent laughs.

"She's funny. Your very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop." Maleficent says,

"No!" Ben shouts as Mal then tosses Fairy Godmother the wand as she catches it.

"Bibbity bobbity-" Fairy Godmother then gets cut off by Maleficent.

"Boo." Maleficent as she raises her staff freezing everyone in the room except for herself and the villain kids before everyone then gets unfrozen no longer seeing Maleficent.

"What just happened. Did I do that?" Mal asks as they see Maleficent is now a tiny lizard.

"No no no your mother did. She shrunk to the equivalent of the love in her heart. That's why it's so itty bitty." Fairy Godmother says as she goes over.

"She gonna be like that forever?" Mal asks as she and Fairy Godmother bend down to Maleficent.

"Well forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Fairy Godmother says.

"I believe this belongs to you." Mal says as she gives her back the wand.

"And I believe this belongs to you. You all have earned yourselves an a in goodness class." Fairy Godmother says handing Mal back Ben's ring as Ben runs over to Mal and picks her up in a hug.

"Next time I rescue you ok." Ben says.

"Yea let's not let their be a next time ok." Mal says.