First Try

Later as Alexis is in the hallway she then closes her locker door to see Carlos standing beside her.

"Hey Carlos. I didn't see you come over." Alexis says.

"It's ok. Hey uh Alexis I wanted to talk to you if it was ok." Carlos says nervously.

"Yea that's fine." Alexis says.

"I was wondering uh...... If you liked the carrot cake? Last night?" Carlos asks nervously.

"Really? Well I'm not much for carrots since I prefer foods more found in the woods but it was uh ok. I honestly enjoyed the pumpkin pie though." Alexis says.

"Oh uh cool." Carlos says.

"Smooth." Jay says as he comes over and pulls Carlos away from Alexis.

"Ok. That was weird." Alexis says as Evie comes over.

"Alexis I forgot to tell you I have Lonnie for a fitting before I can get to you. I will get to you after her ok." Evie says.

"Ok." Alexis says as she walks off.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Mal are you ok? I saw you run in here looking absolutely freaked out and I just saw Chad use a key to get into here before leaving. So is everything ok?" Alexis asks as she comes into Carlos's room.

"Yea. Everything is ok." Mal says.

"Hey Dude how are you boy?" Alexis says as she pets Dude on the head.

"Apart from Chad sneaking in here and Mal being a panicked mess. I'm doing great." Dude says causing Alexis to back away from him.

"Did Dude just talk!?" Alexis asks shocked.

"He ate a truth gummi. I guess it caused it." Mal says.

"Why did you have a truth gummi?" Alexis asks.

"Oh uh Mal was just asking me to help her brush up on some of her spells is all." Carlos says quickly.

"Mal you shouldn't be doing that. It's gonna back fire eventually." Alexis says.

"It'll be alright Alexis. I promise." Mal says.

"Hey uh Alexis. How has your day been?" Carlos asks.

"It's been ok. My mom has still been calling me non stop though. I really am sorry about what happened at family day Carlos." Alexis says.

"Don't worry about it. It's in the past. I'm just glad it hasn't affected you any." Carlos says.

"Why would I let it affect me any? I still like you." Alexis says as Carlos smiles shyly.

"Hey um I was wondering-" Carlos then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Carlos I'm so sorry but I gotta go. I told Evie I would meet her for my fitting. I'll come talk with you later I promise you that." Alexis says as she looks at her phone seeing the time.

"It's ok. I'll talk to you later." Carlos says as Alexis leaves.

*Timeskip*

"I can't believe Mal just up and left like this." Alexis says as the group is sneaking out after dark.

"Jay keys. Remote." Ben says as Jay tosses him the keys and remote to the limo.

"Wait! Something's wrong... there." Evie says as she fixes Ben's hat.

"Shotgun!" Dude shouts as he is standing with Rose.

"No Dude stay. The isle is way too dangerous." Carlos says as the others look in shock to see Dude talking.

"That goes for you too Rose." Alexis says.

"Did he just-" Jay then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Talk? Yes I know I had the same reaction. Long story we'll tell you about it later." Alexis says.

"Let's go." Ben says as they get in the limo.

"Ok once we cross under the bridge we'll park under the pier near the old garage. Got it?" Evie asks.

"Got it." Jay says as they get going.