Ch - 7

Rayi was sure that something's bad gonna happen to her but SUDDENLY she heard a sound of punching.

She opened her eyes to see what the situation was and saw the guy lying on floor while a space was created around herself. She followed the gaze of the guy, on the floor and found a similar figure standing infront of her. She gulped seeing the man. KIM SEOKJIN.

Other than, Rayi, there was another man confused about why was he there? Min Yoongi. Yoongi, keep back his glass of drink and stood up as soon as Seokjin came to his vision. He was silently watching the drama without interrupting Seokjin.

Seokjin intertwined his fingers with hers and grabbed her scarf from the guy who pulled it away from her. He glanced at all of them before dragging her out of there.

He slightly pushed her, leaving her hand, when they reached the parking loat of the bar. He threw the scarf on her, not even caring what's going on through her right now. She adjusted the scarf around her shoulder, covering her upper body.

Though, Seokjin behaved cold to her but she was glad atleast he dragged her out of the situation not like Yoongi, who was enjoying that.

"Thank Yo--"

"Get on the car. I don't have the whole night for you"

She remained silent and started to walk towards the car but someone grabbed her hand. She looked back and saw Yoongi. Seokjin gave Yoongi an unbelievable look.

"You came here with me. Why are you going now with someone else?"

This was not a caring statement from Yoongi, but a taunt was waiting for her.

"Ahh. I forgot. You like so many guys at a time"

Here he start again. She bite her lips trying to keep silent.

"She isn't your own property. So I can take her whenever or wherever I want"

Seokjin told targeting Yoongi while Yoongi nodded.

"Of course. Actually she's everyone's property"

He added a smirk and chuckled at the end before getting into his car and drove away. Seokjin look at Rayi, who was shedding her tears.

"I think, you did not hear. I told you to get in CAR"

He shouted and she flinched a bit, before she silently sat on the seat beside driver's one. Seokjin drove the car by himself.

The whole way, both of them were silent. He had no interest in talking to her or she was just feeling a burden of pain on her heart that keep her silent until they reached the mansion.

Noticing that they reached, she was about to get out of the car but locked at door, making her unable to open the car door. She looked at him with a questioning face and he get it.

"Don't get your hopes high. I just did not let the guy touch your face cause it's pretty. And you know what, I like pretty things to be touched by me at the first. Then anybody can use it"

She backed to reality. Them being nice is dream that lasts not more than few minutes.

"After I use this pretty thing, everyone is allowed to touch you"

He said starring her pretty face but all she could show a disgusting look to him. By this time, he unlock the door so she open it and run towards the room she was given in the mansion. Tears could not just stop from falling.