Ch - 34

6:13 PM

Yoongi was in his room taking a rest while he used his phone as a source of entertainment as if he wasn't some mafia more like the youngest spoiled kid of a super rich family.

He was giggling and enjoying his leisure time until a knock appeared on his door. He shifted his gaze from his phone screen to the person who knocked. Surprisingly it was his oldest brother, Namjoon.

"How lucky I am! You appeared in my room," Yoongi taunted Namjoon, to while Namjoon just let out a disappointing sigh.

"Why are you here dear brother?" Yoongi sat on bed, throwing his phone somewhere on bed, "You could asked me I'd have come to your room".

"Can you please stop with your drama, I'm here to say something important" Namjoon walked forward to the couch and sat.

"Important?" Yoongi tilted his head, "what's that?" He took a pillow and placed it on his lap and rested his chin on his palm as if he's very attentive to what his brother's saying.

"The International Mafia Party is going to take place in few days and this time in Korea," Namjoon informed as he poured a glass of alcohol for himself.

"So what's the big deal? We've money, we'll organize," Yoongi proudly spoke, "We don't lack money".

"Yeah but you lack a wife," Namjoon bluntly narrated.

"Wife?" Yoongi raised a brow totally not understanding the matter.

"What a great memory of Mafia King!," Namjoon took a sip to his drink, "you forgot that the mafia king needs a wife".

"Ohh yeah," Yoongi hummed.

"Wherever the party is going to be held, the king of the land must have a wife," Namjoon sighed looking at Yoongi.

"What's the matter between you two?"

The question echoed throughout the whole room making Namjoon and Yoongi look at the source of the sound.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi squinted his eyes at the man standing leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah me!" Hoseok answered as his eyes captured the alcohol on the table, "Oh, are you two having drinks without me?" He made his way to the couch, where Namjoon was sitting and took a seat beside him.

"What was the matter you two were discussing?" Hoseok asked as he poured himself a glass of wine that were also present there.

"Wife" Yoongi answered letting out a breath.

"What?" Hoseok almost freezed for a moment before he talked any further, "Are you going to get married?"

"What? Ofcourse No! It that the mafia party is going to happen and I need some girl to be my wife for the day," Yoongi explained the problem.

"Oh.. did you find any girl? Who's perfect to be mafia queen.. From looks to attitude!" Hoseok took a sip to the wine.