Ch - 74 [Final]

"Why.. are you all here, Appa?" 

A little girl's voice asked, from the direction of the door. This sudden question took their senses back to reality. The four of them looked at each other with blank expressions before turning to the direction where the voice came from. It was little Rhee.

The five--year--old little girl was looking confusedly at them, standing at the door with her soft toy in her arm and hugging it like a baby. She blinked her eyes a few times before walking close to them.

"Huh? It's momma's diary!" Rhee chirped, happily bending down topick up pick up the diary that was on the floor now. The girl bent down and picked the diary up. She became busy putting it back inin its place. "Don't touch my momma's things." She pouted.

The little girl was unaware of what a feeling those four elderly men were feeling right now after reading the diary of her mother. It was a coincidence that all of them were present in that room at that moment. 

"Dad!" Rhee called, looking at Namjoon, bending her neck so high to see his face properly, "Grandma called you all to dinner. Uncles have come back."

"We're coming." Namjoon smiled, patting on her head.

"Miss kim, let's go!" Hoseok said, picking Rhee up in arms and smiling warmly at the kid.

"Mr. Jung, you smell like cigarette," Rhee scrunched her nose at him. "I can smell it."

"Angel, come to Appa!" Yoongi offered, going close to Hoseok and taking Rhee from him. "I don't smell bad, isn't it?" He asked.

Rhee nodded.

"Miss Kim, I tried to quit." Hoseok sighed.

"Quit it already, then I'll come to you!" Rhee scolded, "It's not good."

"Okay." Hoseok apologized, nodding his head, smiling, "I'll quit."

The four of them came to the dining room talking with Rhee. Yoongi made her sit on her chair and sat beside her. Others also took their respective seats.

Mrs. Park served them their dinners as the place was mostly silent. 

"Jungkook, don't make the deal with Mr. Edward." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook. "It won't be any profit."

"But he'd create trouble if we don't make it." Jungkook replied, looking at Taehyung and Jimin.

"There's other options to handle people like that, Jungkook." Jimin explained with a smile. 

"We know you are good at it." Taehyung said, giving an obvious smile.

Jungkook took a few seconds to comprehend what the two were saying before he nodded, understanding the inner meaning. It was clearly to kill that person. He gave them a mysterious smile and they reciprocated with it as well. 

The Maknae trio were not so innocent and dumb anymore, especially after that day of the accident.

As soon as the three got to know who was behind all of this, they didn't delay to found that bastard. It was Lee Chanyeol's brother who avenged against them for killing his brother. That guy, Lee Baekhyun, was brutally killed by the three. His murder was even worse than his brother's one. He was literally begging for death, which the trio did not spare easily. Their brothers were far away from those mafia worlds now. Everything was handled by the younger trio, and they were exceptionally good at it.

"Grandma, you make pork again?" Rhee whined, pouting.

"You have been eating steak for the past two weeks; this is the first time I've made pork in those weeks." Mrs. Park scoffed, "Don't be dramatic and eat it."