Ch - 68

It's been three days since they celebrated Taehyung's birthday late at night. Usually Rayi was not allowed to stay awake late, so after that night, she had come back to her previous routine, a routine that irritated her. 

It was now early in the morning  when Rayi was standing in front of the sink, throwing up. She was feeling an extreme headache as soon as she woke up. She was in Yoongi's room but came back to her own room when she felt unusual. 

When she felt a little okay, she took a shower to go down for breakfast. Of course she did not have to climb down the stairs since Hoseok came to her room right after she was ready for breakfast. She definitely forgot when was the last time she walked down the stairs. 

"Did you sleep alone last night?" Hoseok asked, pulling a chair for her when they reached the dining room. 

"No, I came to my room in the morning," she replied, looking over the table. 

Nobody was there till now; it was only him and her. Hoseok took a seat beside her even though it was Jimin's place to sit on.

"Our brothers need to fly back." He informed.

"Uh? Why?" She whined, "They just came back."

Hoseok gave her a look. "It's been several months; they are here."

"Why do they need to go back? Can't they just study here?" She asked pouting. "Why send them?"

"If they study here, they will be spoiled even more, threatening their college mates about our power. In America, they barely could do it."

"So thoughtful," Rayi mocked, "I would have showed off as well if I had a brother like you."

"What did you say?" He asked disbelievingly, "Brother!? Dare to say that again."

"Brother?" She smiled mischievously, knowing it was irritating him. "It would have been better to have a brother like you."

"You want me like a brother!" He scoffed with anger.

"It would not have been so bad." She said, smiling. 

"Are you thinking before saying?" He asked, with a smirk, leaning close.

"Yes." She confidently replied.

"Are you trying to say you have kissed your brother?"

She shoved him away, understanding what he tried to imply. "I have no relation with you, got it?"

"You sure?" He bit his lower lip seductively.

She blinked a few times before looking away. "Just go away from me."

"HYUNG!!" 

Their heads snapped towards the loud noise, only to see Jimin running towards the table.

"Hyung, it's my place."

Hoseok sighed before standing up and gesturing for Jimin to sit. 

"How dare you sit beside my noona?" Jimin pushed him a little away and sat on the chair.

"You little jerk!" Hoseok cursed before whispering, "Like we don't sleep together, cuddling."

Rayi gave him a warning look with wide eyes. If Jimin had heard it, she would feel awkward and embarrassed. Not only Jimin but Jungkook and Taehyung as well.

"Noona, how's your baby doing?" Jungkook asked, sitting beside Jimin. 

"Waiting to meet the uncles," Rayi laughed.

"Baby, don't worry, we will take care of you and our noona!" Jimin said his eyes disappeared due to his smile.

"You won't be able to," Yoongi said, as soon as he came there.