Ch - 11

Two days later, Library room:

"Get me what I asked for as soon as possible" Namjoon spoke to a guy, he was talking through phone call.

"Sir, I'll get all the information within 2 hours" the person on phone call replied.

"Yeah. I don't think she could plan something this big. There's definitely someone behind it" Namjoon cleared himself.

"I've already got some of the proofs, I'll get the others to be confirmed" the person spoke.

"Okay" Namjoon cut the call with this. He walked out of the library room through the corridor.

____

Rayi was at garden playing with the panda when she noticed that Namjoon walked out of a room. She assume it to be a library as he was holding some books.

Her curious mind lead her to the room. She checked around before stepping inside the library.

As soon as she got in, she felt as if she enter into a new world.

"Private library!" Her eyes glow up as she roam her eyes over the books.

She was finding the romance section there but all she could saw was politics, economic, knowledge, self discipline etc. She stood on a stool and look for the up shelfs if there's something interest.

"Why does the library have no romance books?"

"What are you doing here?"

A familiar voice spoke from behind making her gasp in fear. She immediately looked back and saw Namjoon standing a feet away from her.

"I was---"

She tried to got down as fast as possible but her salwar got stuck to the shelf and she fell over Namjoon.

He wrapped his hand around her waist, trying hard not to let any of them fall but he failed. Both of them fall on the floor while their lips came in a contact to eachother. Their eyes met and they almost stayed still for a moment unless they came in sense what's happening.

They immediately pulled back from eachother, sitting on the floor.

"I--I'm..." she tried to say something.

"Be careful next time" He told her and immediately walked out of the library while she stayed still. She was still in shock.

"How can you be so careless Rayi?"

She cursed herself for being a mess but the thought that atleast this kiss was with someone who has heart not those heartless, cold hearted human beings.

She walked to her room thinking of the incident that just happened. As soon as she got into her room, she took her diary and started to write something.

___

8pm

Rayi came to kitchen to prepare her dinner while the other maids were engaged in their works. Taking a pan she put it on oven to heat it. She collected the staffs to make it. She waited until the pan was heathen well.

She felt that the kitchen suddenly became a vacant one as she heard no noise of anyone working there.

She turned to see what exactly happened but all she could see was a broad shoulder man, standing there behind her. The one who warned her about kitchen, Seokjin.