Ch - 51

Morning

The sunlight didn't even disturbed Rayi's precious sleep since the window was closed. It was the time that made her wake up, it was already eight in the morning so she eventually woke up.

Rubbing her eyes, she sat up looking around. Rayi's eyes travelled around until a cute little human caught her sight.

There was Jimin kneeling just beside the bed she was sleeping while his arms were on the bed and his head resting on it as he slept.

"Jimin?" Rayi called smoothly caressing his hairs.

"Noona?" Jimin lifted up his head, in his half asleep state as he smiled, "You need something?"

"Why are you here?" Rayi asked indicating at his state.

"I stayed here all night checking upon you," Jimin stretched his arms and sat up on the bed, "Sorry I slept, I was awoke till 3am but I just slept after that." He pouted talking about his sleep.

"Why did you come here and stay up all night?" Rayi concernly asked, "Why didn't you sleep in the bed, what if you catch a cold now?"

"Don't worry noona," Jimin beamed, "I'm strong!"

"My strong baby brother," Rayi laughed.

"Do you have a headache?" Jimin asked, "If you need here's the medicine." He said pointing at the nightstand where was definitely painkiller.

"A little," She replied, "I don't think I'll be needing medicine."

"Now get up and lets have breakfast," Jimin suggested, "I'm waiting, just take a shower."

"Why did you come here though?" She repeated her previous question.

"Hoseok hyung asked me because you were drunk," Jimin laughed cutely.

"I was drunk, like properly?" She asked horrified.

"Yeah totally I guess.. but stop talking my stomach is grumbling," Jimin complained standing up.

"Okay okay, I'm getting up!" She laughed

"I'm coming after few minutes brushing my teeths," Jimin snapped, going out of the room.

Rayi went to the washroom and brushed her teeths and just then she realised she's wearing a bathrobe. She couldn't exactly recollected what happened and it irritated her so much.

What exactly I did when I was drunk? Rayi thought.

As she was wondering about last night, her eyes fell on the pair of clothing already prepared there. She assumed that since it was Hoseok's room, it might be him to arrange that just like the previous day.

Finishing her brushing, she took a bath and dressed those clothes he had arranged. As far as she could remember it was one of those that Mrs Park had given her that day.

"Noona!"

She heared Jimin's loud voice from the room.

"Coming," Rayi replied before unlocking the washroom door and walking out, "Be patient."

"I'm starving," Jimin whined as he laid on the bed and played games on his phone.

Rayi combed her hairs and let them fall on her back. Applying a bit of face cream and body lotion she was done.