Ch - 18

Seokjin's intense look turned into a surprising when Rayi's eyes slowly opened.

Rayi got a blurry vision of the man in front of her face. Adjusting the vision, she saw it was Seokjin. He backed a little and she got up slowly. She was still confused about him, why was he there? Even more, she was scared.

"By your marks, It seemed you enjoyed your vacation" He joked.

She immediately tried to hide the bruises on herself. Her eyes were stuck down.

"Thank God, I kissed you before anyone could. Because I don't use other's leftovers" He stated, intensely looking at her. Even, his gaze was making her uncomfortable.

"But atleast your lips have no scars I'm glad" He said focusing on her lips.

She backed her head a little, thinking he might kiss her but he did not. Rather, he stood up, walking towards the door, leaving the room.

Rayi sighed deeply in frustration, anger, sadness, disgust. She couldn't take it anymore. His lines replayed in her mind. She closed her eyes tightly trying to forget the bad statements they make about her, but it was beyond possible.

"Who took me here back? Is it him? But why would he do that?"

She couldn't even guess who could it be. Cause all of them are the devils who only knows how to hurt not to care. She very carefully examined her scars, wounds, bruises over her body and tears escaped her eyes, reminding the horrible moments.

Suddenly a knock appeared on door, she pulled up her head and saw a maid there with first aid box. Rayi immediately wipped her tears as she entered the room.

"Take a bath before then I'll take care your wounds--" the maid was cut off.

"Don't worry, I'll just do it myself" Rayi generously said.

"Then, I'll bring you food" she bowed before heading out.

Rayi stood up from bed and slowly walked inside the washroom. She realised it's not her usual clothes and remember the night. It hurted so much. Trying to forget those moments, she turned the shower on, letting the water fall on her body as she stayed still for a moment.

__

Changing herself into her salwar suit, she come out of washroom. As she sat on the bed with the first aid box. She felt there's no need of taking care of the scars cause they would again create those. She put the box on the side table of bed and sighed deeply.

"I had only one person in my life, I could believe closing my eyes, who would never let me be in this situation. Dad has already left me but you.. you know right, how much I believe in you. You're here in korea, that's why I came here to surprise you, but see.. my situation. Now I'm surprised by my situation"

She chuckled at her situation, reminding the special person of her life.

The maid came back with a plate of food and stood infront of her offering her.

"Just sit here" Rayi asked.

"No we can't just sit here with you, we're maids" the maid replied.

"I'm no way better than you" Rayi said as she smiled weakly. "Feel free and sit, I'm too scared to be alone".

Her last line made the maid sit beside her.

"I need to ask you something" Rayi said, chewing her food slowly.

"Yes?"