Ch - 43

___

Two weeks passed since the day, the reality hits them. Rayi had been in her room all the day and nights, not meeting anyone properly.

The four didn't even get a chance to see her closely but only when she's asleep that too without letting anyone know since Mrs Park ordered them to stay away from her.

She fell paler and weak day by day, not eating properly always in a deep thinking, sitting on her bed looking at some wall all day.

It took her days to finally set her foot outside of her room. After almost weeks she went out of her room and walked to the kitchen forcing a smile on her face.

"What are you doing, Emmo?"

Mrs Park immediately looked at the entrance of kitchen and she widden her eyes seeing Rayi standing there.

"Rayi, you're here!" She exclaimed happily as she hopped to her, "Are you feeling okay?"

Rayi nodded as she immediately hugged Mrs Park. She released a breath but the sudden action surprised Mrs Park, but she shrugged the thought off and hugged the girl tightly.

Mrs park broke the hug, "Rayi.. you need anything just tell me.. okay?"

She again nodded again look down as a tear formed in her eyes, "No Emmo, I don't need anything, I'm going okay?"

"Won't you have dinner? It's almost time for dinner"

Rayi nodded into no, "No, I'm not hungry yet."

"Okay, call me if you need anything.."

"I understand, bye."

Rayi called her goodbye as she went upstairs with a smile. She hadn't smiled since that day but finally smiled, may be she felt relaxed and at peace. She looked up until she reached the rooftop.

As she walked into the fresh air, she breathed in observing the area. She came here on the first day, when she came that night she felt the same relaxed. After that she came here this evening..

She walked around the rooftop taking in the beautiful night views and finally stood at a edge, closing her eyes.

It was all my fault..

I have been the reason of everyone's sorrow.

May be I don't deserve to live.. I don't deserve to be loved.

Even my own child left me, before I could see him..

It would've been better if he had actually left me that..

A bunch of thought went on in her mind as she opened her eyes, looking down. She had a smile on her face and the fear of height withered away like she had on the first day. The same place where she wanted Hoseok not to let go of her hand and the same where she wished he had left her hand.

She chuckled as her mind recollected the moments of her in that mansion.. each of the second here she felt suffocated, lost and helpless.

Even the evening had the glow of moonlight but her life had none to lit it up.

The cold air pitched through her skin as her struggle to hold back her tears. The calmness of the air pitched through her skin like a sharp knife. She closed her eyes inhaling a breath as she stepped one of her feets hanging in the air out of the terrace...

The next moment she was supposed to be falling from the top but instead she was into the embrace of Hoseok..

"Rayi!" Hoseok muttered worriedly, for the first time her name left his mouth. Rayi blankly stared at his tensed face but said nothing.