Chapter Five

Cas woke up at 6:30 just like he did everyday. He sits up and yawns. He rubs his eyes and grabs his bag. He gets off of the bed softly, careful not to wake up dean. He tiptoes to the bathroom, the cold floor sent a chill through his feet. He close the door carefully and set his bag next to the sink. He brushed his teeth and changed into new clothing. He looked into the mirror and took a deep breath.

"Be less weird, be more normal." Said Cas into the mirror. That was his goal today. He can't mess what he has up with Dean. After taking his time in the bathroom he goes back to deans room. Dean is still snoring curled up on his bean bag. Castiel smiled a little and placed his bag on the bed. He wanted to get to know Dean more so he decided to look around his room. He found his classic rock Cassettes tapes. Cas had never heard any of these songs. He only listen to classical music....maybe he shouldn't tell Dean that. He looked around more and he found half completed homework assignments. Cas frowned at deans incompleteness. He picked up the papers and found a pencil. He sat at deans cluttered desk and finished his homework. It only took him an hour and Dean hadn't stirred. Perfect. Cas put the papers in a neat pile. In the desk drawer at the bottom Cas had found a secret compartment. He shouldn't look but he felt tempted too. His curiosity won over and he opened it. "Oh dear." Said Cas quickly dropping the magazines with scandalous pictures of women inside it. Dean wakes up from Castiel gasp. He looks over at Cas and sees him eyeing the magazines on the floor.

"Page 23 is my favorite." Dean chuckled looking at Cas' face. Cas face turns bright red.

"I-I-I'm sorry Dean--I didn't mean to...sorry." Castiel stuttered putting the magazines back in the drawer quickly and closing it. Dean laughs.

"I'm not mad, man." Said Dean with his hair sticking up in al different directions. "It's funny." Castiel nods, relived Dean wasn't mad at him. He didn't want to talk about this anymore.

"I finished these for you." Castiel said holding up deans papers he completed for him. "And we'll I had to correct most of your work....you should get a tutor." Said Cas placing the papers down on the desk.

"Hell no man. Ain't no way in hell I'm getting a goddamn tutor." Dean couldn't even believe Cas would suggest something like that!

"I could be your tutor Dean." Said Cas looking over at Dean. Now maybe Dean could get used to that.

"Fine." Said Dean checking the clock. It was only 8! "Dude it's eight why the hell are you up?" Said Dean covering his head with his blanket. He wanted to go back asleep.

"I've been up for awhile Dean. And don't you have to pick up Sammy from his sleepover at school?" Cas asked tilting his head to the side. Dean groans when his alarm goes off reminding him he had to get sam soon. Dean slammed the alarm off.

"It's sam to you." Said Dean throwing the blanket off himself. "Why don't you stop doing homework and make some breakfast." Dean was hungry. Castiel nods and goes down to the kitchen. He looked around the kitchen for things he could make. Eggs and toast was what he decided to make.

After Cas was finished he went upstairs to tell Dean the breakfast was ready. He found him asleep again. Cas sighed and smoke his shoulder gently waking him up. "Dean I made breakfast." Said Cas to the sleepy Dean. Dean groaned. Cas pulls Dean up to his feet.
"Come on, Dean." He said pulling him downstairs.

"Smells good, Cas." Said Dean sitting down starting to devour his eggs. Cas sits next to Dean and cute his eggs into pieces before he eats his.

"I made some for your father and sam as well." Said Cas finishing his breakfast off with a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks." Said Dean finishing his last swallow before putting the plates in the sink. Dean checks the clock and decides it time to pick up sam. "Let's roll." Said Dean grabbing the keys to his fathers 1967 Chevy Impala. The only thing he couldn't wait to have.