Chapter Fifteen

Dean and Gabriel cleaned up the basement the week before school started. They had everything cleared out and put away. They fixed up the bathroom down there so it was fully functional. The basement had two office spaces and a bathroom. Once they cleaned them out they went back over to Mr and Mrs. Novak's house to gather beds, clothes and other items. Once they went into the house they went to Cas's room first. They put most of the stuff in boxes and put them in the impala. The dismembered the desk, dresser, book shelf, and the bed frame. They were going to rebuild it back in the basement. Once they got Cas room packed away they started making trips to deans house. They weren't very far part, but it was hard to carry one box at a time over. The mattress however wouldn't fit in the car so they had to go through the street carrying a mattress. Quite a sight to see. Castiel was sitting outside in the grass laughing at them. Cas liked being outside and soaking up the sun. He couldn't do much else with his broken arm and weak state.

"Yeah bet it's nice watching your boyfriend running around." Gabriel smirked. Cas looked at him strangely not knowing what he meant. Dean kicked Gabriel in the ass resulting in him losing his balance and falling in a puddle on the side of the road. Castiel laughed trying to go over there to help dean, but it ended up as Cas rolling on the ground laughing. Dean groaned rolling out of the puddle.

"Serves you right, lover boy." Gabe laughed. Dean was soaking wet.

"You ain't going into the house like that." John said walking out of the house to his truck. He didn't say anything else just got in his truck and left. Dean sighed and took off his wet shirt and kicked off his shoes. He undid his belt and took off his jeans.

"Dean! You can't just take off your clothes!" Cas exclaimed, "especially in front of the neighbors!" Cas giggled.

"Oh please, they're welcome." Dean smiled throwing his wet clothes by Cas. Dean picked up his side of the mattress again and they shoved it
in the door.

"Dare Ya to wear just your underwear for the rest of the day." Gabe grinned carrying the mattress to basement stairs.

"Why? You have a crush on my ass?" Dean joked as they pushed the mattress down the stairs.

"Wanna see if Cas does." Gabe said walking down the stairs after the mattress.

"No, I'm not doing it. He needs to focus on getting stronger." Dean walked down the stairs.

"Maybe he would get stronger if you just showed him your-" Dean slapped the back of Gabriel's head. Dean wasn't going to bother cas with his feelings until he was stronger. Until then he had time to plan out what he was going to do.

Gabe snickered carrying the mattress into Cas's room. They set it up against the wall next to the other boxes. The put the furniture back together first. Putting the mattress back on the bed and put the sheets on next. They tried to put everything back the way his room was before.

"Alright go get Cas and lets see how he likes it." Said Dean still in just his underwear.

"Aye aye captain." Said Gabriel slapping his ass before going to get Cas. Gabe found Cas asleep in the grass out front. He thought something happened to him so he raced over to him shaking him with tears in his eyes. Castiel opened his eyes yawning.

"I'm sorry, I was just tired." Castiel said sitting up.

"It's okay." Said gabe putting Cas over his shoulder. Castiel was lighter than he usually was. He needed to eat more. Cas is 16 years old and Gabriel has no problem picking him up. That scared him.

"Gabe....what are you doing?" Cas asked smiling

"Got your room all set up." Said gabe carrying him down to his room Gabe laid Cas down on his bed. "Whatcha think?" He said