Chapter 15

A/N Thank you for being patient as I got this out ! I saw a few shows on my days off, much needed Lol enjoy the chapter ! X

Harry scrunched his face as he heard rustling around the room, the noise waking him from his much needed sleep, "Lou," he grumbled, his eyes barely open but seeing his boyfriend throwing clothes in his bag, "come back to bed."

"H check out is at 11, and it's 10:30. If you want to get back to the restaurant a few hours before dinner service we need to go," Louis said, wanting him to sleep as much as he could but they did need to get on the road.

The green eyed man let out a small huff as he reluctantly sat up in bed, "we don't need to go. We have another 2 nights here," he said as he tried to fight through a yawn.

Louis froze over his bag before he turned slightly to face him, "what? Like we're staying in the city?"

Seeing his shocked face quickly made a tired smile come over him, "we're leaving Monday. I have a few surprises for you while we're here."

His jaw dropped and pulse slowed, the way Harry was looking at him so lovingly made the world stall for a minute, "what are the surprises?" Louis couldn't hide his excited smile.

Despite being exhausted seeing his boyfriend so excited woke him up enough for him to fully sit up against the headboard, "do you want to know both of them now or just the minor one and I can save the major?"

"Minor for now," Louis was jumping on his heels excitedly, wanting to save the big surprise.

Harry watched him endearingly, seeing the older man so happy was a sight he loved to see over and over, "we're having dinner with Gem and mom tonight."

"What?" the blue eyed man's heart stopped, "if that's the minor what the hell is the major?" he was close to panicking.

"You'll see," Harry shrugged nonchalantly, "all I can say is after dinner we have plans. I packed you extra clothes of course."

Louis slightly scowled as the curly haired man winked at him. He knew Harry packed some of his clothes.

"Well uhm-" Louis cleared his throat nervously, "what will I wear to dinner? You didn't grab my suit."

"We're going shopping and I'm getting you one," Harry smiled at him.

The older man couldn't help but be shocked by his boyfriend's attitude. Last night he refused to say anything about the competition, but he seemed happy and relaxed. Louis doesn't understand if he won why he wouldn't say he did.

"You don't have to do that H," he shook his head, "I can buy one and-"

"Lou no," Harry stopped him, "this is a gift, and it's something you can use again. You'll need a suit for the viewing party at the restaurant anyway."

Louis smiled a little, loving the idea of watching Harry's episode with the entire staff at work, "are you sure?"

"More than," he said without hesitance before snuggling back under the covers, "now come cuddle and let me sleep a little longer."

Louis rolled his eyes fondly, but since they had ample time he was happy to let his boyfriend wrap himself around him before drifting back to sleep.

If anything Louis was entertained, he knew how much of a toll yesterday had taken on Harry, but the green eyed man still seemed content. Louis wished he knew how it turned out, but it was clear Harry wasn't giving anything away.

Instead he focused on the arms that were secure around him, and the body that so perfectly melded to his own. Louis loved the feeling of Harry's soft breathing on the back of his neck, and the way his hand spread across his stomach to hold him.