28. Off to where?

"Heinji? lekin ek mahine se bhi kam bache hai finals mai... ab iss samay pe ham-"

"See Tanmay, it's raman sir's decision- plus yeh photoshoot company ke ek bade shareholder ne request kiya hai toh we can't really refuse."

Scout rubbed his temples in defeat. The nonchalant woman from the other side of the telephone or whom he recognized as Raman's P.A was herself getting impatient.

Raman was indeed a sly man, he very well knew convincing the premium house ki unofficial nanny for anything out of the schedule is the second most hardest task in the world (after convincing him to BE THE NANNY)

"thike I'll talk to Raman sir myself. Thank you, Maria"

Scout disconnected the call and everyone present in the gaming room looked at him with confused gazes.

"Maria se setting karli kya tune? Legit aadhe ghante se baat kar rahe ho kuch toh-" Harsh commented sipping on his boba tea. After a lot of convincing and therapy from both Yashi and Scout, Harsh had decided to give Ajey some space for the time being.

They reflected that at some point, they might have been a bit over invasive

- although that doesn't justify what Ajey did or said, lekin atleast they can improve what was wrong on their part.

"bhenke lode terko kaha tha na practice ke time mat aaya kar yaha." the said guy hissed as Scout dragged him out of his gaming cabinet.
Yashi, Sreeya and Mortal too, like any obedient chicks, followed their male mother murga (mmm)

"kya huaaa scouttt" Yashi called out from behind but the distressed man just signaled them to follow him.

The five of them reached the dining hall where Nischay, Abhishek and ghar ki Kaleshai Komolika were silently having their breakfast. Harsh, who was being dragged by Scout in a chokehold was first allowed to sit beside Nischay. Sreeya and Mortal took the seat on either side of Abhishek, and at last miss Yashi sat right infront of Nagar jii.

The moment her menacing gaze met his subtle one, bhai ko thook pe dhaska lag gaya.

He drank some water with a 'bhenchod-chudail-hai-yeh-and-it's-not-even-a-joke-anymore' look clearly written on his face.
Ajey decided it would be wise to not provoke her early in the morning, aur kuch nahi toh apne kuposhit shareer ki protruding haddiyon se 2-4 pasliyan toh tod hi degi. With a last look at his loving aloo ka parantha he stood up to leave-

"zaruri announcement karni hai, baith ja Ajey"

A part of him was thankful, AB ATLEAST YEH TOH KHATAM KAR HI PAYEGA-
- but then again the other part of him was tensed

He could clearly smell a new storm (read: bakchodi)

"toh company se call aaya tha and apparently a major shareholder of the company wants us to do a photo-shoot for his new cultural exhibition."
"haan toh isme problem kaha hai-"
"PHOTOSHOOT RAJASTJAN MAI HAI!? AND NOT EVEN JAIPUR YA KOI MAJOR CITY!? ITS IN SOME REMOTE PLACE CALLED JAWAI"

It took a second for everyone to digest the information, but when the reactions actually came
it wasn't what Scout had expected.

"OMG BHENCHOD!?!?"Harsh squeaked

"ADVENTURE!?!? DESERT SAFARIII" Sreeya screeched

"KUBDE UUT!?!" Ajey exclaimed (kya matlab jhagda ek taraf, bakchod trio ki unity ek taraf)

"ABE SHINY BHOSADGANDS HO KYA TUM? KAAM KARNE JANA HAI WAHA!?! TUMHE GARMI KI CHUTTIYON PE NAHI LEKE JA RAHA HU. KUCH IDEA HAI KITNA TEMPERATURE HAI WAHA PE!? MUJHE TOH YEH BHI NAHI PATA WAHA KOI ACHE HOTELS YA REHNE KA INTEZAM HAI BHI YA NAHI? BHAGWAN NA KARE SAND DUNES MAI SONA PAD JAYE-" Scout started panicking and Yashi had to physically pat (thappadify) to shut him up-