18. Daaton se reshmi dor katti nahi

"Guys aao nashta karlo saare" Yashi called out as she arranged the platters of food on the dining table while Abhishek recorded her.

"chalo ye hogaya morning shot ke liye" He said as he stopped the video while nonchalantly nodding at Yashi.

"hogya? itna hi daalega 'daily vlog' me?" She said stressing on the word 'daily vlog' for the millionth time since they opened their e-mail.

Oh you don't know?

The company wants another 'favor' from them by recording and posting daily vlogs of them with Mayank and Reyansh, to make the audience believe that it's all sorted between them.

"Haan itna kaafi hoga subha ke time ke liye" He said as he helped her with the remaining platters, "tu kahan jaa rahi hai?" he questioned as he saw yashi removing her apron and dusting off her hands but not proceeding at the dining table.

"arey tu jaanta nahi kya? Woh bhosdiwale aise pyaar se bulaane pe aa thodi jaayenge" She said as she sighed to herself

"Well.. I think otherwise-" He said as he sat himself down at the table.

"BEHEN KE LAWDO PERSONALLY SABKI GAND ME DANDA ROOPI INVITATION DU TAB AAOG-" she called (read: yelled) as she walked towards the door of the kitchen plus dining.
But just as she opened the sliding door, Sreeya, Ajey and Harsh- who were leaning onto the door, fell down upon her, and if not for Abhishek yanking her away, then she surely would have been made into a papad by their weight.

"AREY BHOSDIWALO" She exclaimed as she regained her balance and landed a tight slap onto Sreeya's back, who was rubbing one of her foot while hopping on the other.
And this action of Yashi's caused her to lose balance yet again and accidently push Mr. Beniwal, which almost set him flying RIGHT onto the dining table.

And if not for Ajey pulling him back by his collar, the dining table would surely have been destroyed.

Harsh coughed a few times as he lay his head on Ajey's shoulder, who patted his back solemnly (han jaise chhote bacche ko doodh pilane ke baad thap-thapate hain na waise) 
Meanwhile Sreeya only hissed in annoyance and pain as she stood rubbing her foot while leaning on the chair for support.

"Tum saalon behen ke pakodon, DARWAZE pe kyun khade the!?" Yashi angrily said while keeping her hands on her waist.

"AB Tune itni pyaar se awaaz di. Hume vishwaas nahi hua toh sunne rukk gaye" Sreeya reasoned as Yashi shook her head from side to side.
The Bakchod trio did what they are best at doing in such situations-

Grinned.

"Bhosdiki ye muskan ki chamkaan na dikha todd ke teri gand me fit kardungi" She warned in a low and rather calm voice, which was enough of an indication for them to shut up.

"Khana khaane degi? ya aaj tere taano se hi pet bharna hai hume-" Harsh started as he proceeded to take a seat on the nearest chair he got his hands on

"NAHI HARSH TU YAHAN BAITHEGA" Sreeya shrieked all of a sudden as Harsh pulled back the  chair, and the others looked at them startled.
The said guy too, clenched his chest as he breathed out heavily, "PAGAL HAI KYA-"

"NAHI TU YAHAN BAITHEGA MERE AUR YASHI KE BEECH ME, AUR WOH DONO BHOSDIWALE OPPOSITE BAITHENGE, AUR UNKI EK TARAF SCOUT BAITHEGA, DOOSRI TARAF ABHISHEK" She declared as she pulled Harsh down to the seat adjacent to her, and Scout and Abhishek did as instructed

"Abbu aur Scout aju-baju kyu waise...?" Mortal questioned

"Agar by chance in lawde ke baccho ke dimag me kucch bhasoodi aati hai toh ek fork scout marega Mayank ki aankh me, aur dusra Abhishek maarega Reyansh ki aankh me" Yashi completed her sentence as she handed out two freshly bought forks to Abhishek and Scout while Sreeya nodded rapidly.