Percabeth kids

The art of the cover is not mine.
If I can, I'll draw the characters, but for now, the description will have to make do.

Silena Marina Jackson

She was blessed by Aphrodite when she was born and can charmspeak.

She's the first daughter of Percy and Annabeth.

Her godfather is Nico.

Eyes that change from green to gray.

Perfect dark hair with curls.

She's sassy and smart

She's 15 years old

Luke Charles Jackson

He's the first son of Percy and Annabeth and the second kid. (He's the sandwich)

His godfather is Leo

He's more like his mother than his father.

He has his dad's tan and unruly hair, and his mom's blond, curled hari with her gray eyes.

Loves architecture and engineering.

His favorite subjects are maths and physics.

He's the same age as Michael Di Angelo-Solace and Jason Valdez

Zoe Sally Jackson

She's the second and last daughter and kid of Percy and Annabeth..

Her godparents are Grover Underwood and Thalia.

She's practically her father.

Unruly, black hair. It's sometimes curly, it's sometimes wavy and sometines straight. Sea-green eyes.

Sassy, but she always has a straight face, so only the people who knos her can know if she's being sarcastic or not. Loyal, stands up to bullies, anger issues and smart as well.

She's the same age as Bianca Di Angelo Solace and Sammy Zhang

Doesn't really believe in love.

About: Percy and Annabeth got married and had their first daughter when they were 23. So today, they're 38 (aprox)

Annabeth fulfilled her dreams and started her own architectural firm when she was 21, just after finishing college. She started slow and  quickly got to the top. When she found out she was pregnant with Silena, she freaked out, afraid that she'd have to quit and would impact negatively on both her career and firm. Percy calmed her though, and promised to be the stay-at-home parent, but didn't pressure her and told her they didn't need to have a baby. She decided to keep it and even to have two more children. She designed and owns the building they live in, a New York tower, in the penthouse.

Percy studied marine biology and works half time at an acquarium as a guide, though he often assists in the caring of the creatures. He's the stay-at-home parent, so he usually rushes from his work to his kids' schools to pick them up and is usually the one who the principal talks to when one gets on problems. He's also the cook.

They live in New York, and though Annabeth's gone for mostly all week, she's strict on her work schedule, she never works on weekends and spends the most time she can with her family. They also have "Pancake Sundays", when they usually go with Paul, Sally and Estelle, or they go to their apartment where they have blue pancakes.