Leo's kids

Esperanza Valdez

She never met her mom. (who's possibly Calypso)

Her godmother's Piper

Demigirl: Uses she/they pronouns

She's scrawny like her dad and loves crafts.

She has her dad's "tan" (meaning: she's not white, she has a Mexican skin tone) and curls, but passes a whole hour trying to tame them, by the time she's done, all her curls are defined though.

She helps her dad with the mechanic stuff.

She excells at maths and physics and usually helps Silena and Dior

Uses a lot of denim jumpers and round-glasses

She's the same age as Silena Jackson and Dior Rodriguez

Jason Valdez

Second and last child of Leo.

His godmother's Piper

He has his dad's untamable hair and usually wears it in a ponytail.

He excells at physics

Sucks at literature, he doesn't understand metaphors

Maybe in the autistic spectrum? (I need to research. If he is though, he's not oficially diagnosed)

Sassy

He also helps his dad in the forge.

He was introduced to Star Wars by Will and starts loving it

He's the same age as Luke Jackson and Michael Di Angelo-Solace.

About: Leo got to open his workshop and started getting bigger until it was a firm. His company does a lot os things, from electrodomestics to vehicles. He works with Annabeth, especially in things like the electric installation of her buildings. His compañy also has great civil engineers that sometimes pair up with Annabeth's architects to check the physics of the buildings. They also start a net of refuges for demigods all over the world, with food, water and weapons. It functions a bit like the Labrynth, they just need the touch of a demigod and/or satyr and don't let monsters in.

He lives in the same building as Percy and Annabeth, just below them, so their kids interact a lot. He's a single dad and tries to spend as much time as possible with his kids, but sometimes work holds him up and asks Percy to drive his kids back home. He helps his kids with homework, especially with Physics and math, though he is lost in Literature. ("What do you mean that's not the right answer?!" "Yes! We gotta celebrate for a C in Language Arts!")