Chapter 19- Finding Hawk

"Umm...good morning." M/n said awkwardly as he walked into the Boar Hat.

"Good morning. Welcome back!" Destiny greeted the male.

"Where's sir Meliodas?" M/n asks.

"Right here!" Meliodas says as he wrapped his legs around M/n's waist from behind and his arms around his neck.

"Is it too hard for you to show up like a normal person?" Destiny asks.

But this is normal...for me at least." Meliodas says as he flashes his signature smile at Destiny.

"Sir meliodas! Good morning." Elizabeth says as she walks in through the door.

"Morning, Elizabeth." Destiny says.

"Morning." Meliodas says.

"Were you fast asleep in here with the others?" M/n asks while slightly looking at the blond who laid his chin on his shoulder.

"Nope, I was busy making a whole new food item." Meliodas paused as he jumped off M/n and quickly got his food.

'God help us all...' Destiny thought.

"Take a look at this! It's a meat pie that looks exactly like a roasted pig! And you know the best part? There's no pork in this thing! It's made entirely out of leftovers and vegetable scraps! I'm a genius, aren't I?!" Meliodas said confidently.

"Well-"

"No." M/n answered, cutting Elizabeth off. Meliodas and M/n stared at one another for a long moment before Meliodas broke out into a dramatic crying fit.

"He's so mean!" Meliodas cried out to Destiny who was patting his head.

"Look what you've done M/n. Now you've made the little baby cry!" Destiny said in a teasing tone.

"I am not a baby!" Meliodas said in a defensive tone as his tears seem to have vanished.

"Where's Sir Ban?" Elizabeth asks.

Meliodas smiled mischievously as he picked up the pig pie and walked over to Howzer and Gil.

"Little Gil, Howzer, wake up. I've got something for you." Meliodas says.

"What a headache! aw, man!" Howzer says as he stretches.

"Good morning, Meliodas. Thanks for the food." Gil says. Meliodas cut it into three parts.

"Breakfast time!" The three say before taking a bite. And out it went seconds later.

'I hope Hilda doesn't get too mad at us...' Destiny thought as beads of sweat trailed down her forehead.

"That wasn't the flavour I was hoping for." Meliodas says while wiping his mouth.

"Your cooking always sucks!" Hawk says.

"Hey, Howzer, you seem to have taken a liking to it-"

"No he doesn't. He looks fucking traumatized right there." Destiny says.

"I...I think he died!" M/n says.

"Nah, he's fine." Meliodas says while waving his hand in dismissal.

"No, he's definitely dead." Destiny says.

"How gross was that stuff?" Hawk asks.

"Did he faint?" Elizabeth asks.

"I'm starting to think we should've given Hendrickson some of your cooking. He probably would've died right on the spot." Destiny says.

"It definitely would have made the fight end quicker..." M/n muttered.

"I wonder what I did to make it so awful..." Meliodas thought out loud.